Chapter 7 :P

Okay guys I no I am a horrible person because I haven't updated any chapter in months,

But…………………………………….

I prmoised to update today AND I promise that I am not gone and am still writing this book.

So please help keep me motivated to complete this book and show me your support and 

PLEASE

VoTe 

AnD

CoMmEnT!!!!!

so put your feet up, relax and enjoy ;)

Chapter 7!!!

Weeks had past since that day. The Day when I had went out for the day with Sid. Trey’s face flashed into my head. His Eyes were so black, the eyes of a killer, the eyes that held no remorse for anyone.

I had lost track of the day. Every day seemed to be the same. I hadn’t had a good sleep for ages. Each day I would wake up from a horrible nightmare. Sid would come rushing in think something was happening to me. Though the nightmares seemed so real, like a distant memory.

Sid had told me I screamed like someone was killing me. He seemed worried and I frightened him. I tried everything to stop them. Sleeping pills, trying not to go to sleep. Nothing worked.

I curled up on my small dingy bed. Scanning my hand seeing all the veins pump blood through my body. They never used to be so distinct, I had lost weight due to not eating. I couldn’t eat or I would throw up. I really was a mess.

I pulled my knees up and rested my head on them, the first tear dropped and more followed. It felt like I was choking, I couldn’t breath. Tears flooded my eyes, I couldn’t even see.

I lay back on my bed finally letting myself cry. My body shook with every cry, though it felt good to cry. For weeks I had felt numb just staring outside the small window. Though everything seemed just too much and soon my pillow was soaked.

 I didn’t notice Sid had opened the door to see what the matter was. I didn’t even notice him lay down on the bed beside me until he put his arms around me. I relaxed into him needing the comfort he was giving me.

He ran his fingers through my hair saying calming soothing things and soon I calmed down.

I turned to face Sid putting my head on his chest tucked under his chin and hugged him closing my eyes. Sid was the only thing I had anymore.

We stayed like that just liking the company of each other, until Sid pulled me away so he could look into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes, they feel sore and puffy and I new I wasn’t a pretty sight. Sid’s face though was one of worry.

“Stella, why are you doing this to yourself?”

Sid said, his voice shook as though he really did care about me

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”

I said barely above a whisper, scared I would break down again if I said it any louder though when I looked back at his eyes I new he wasn’t buying it

“You don’t know what I’m talking about? Come one Stella you haven’t been eating properly for weeks. You just stay in this room for most of the day and the times that you come out of this room is only when your need to go to the bathroom.”

“Stella why are you doing this to yourself?”

I looked at him shocked that he would say that when he was the one who helped capture me.