chapter 5

Hey everyone

i am so sorry about the biggest wait in history for chapter 5 though it is finally here

:)

relax, put your feet up and enjoy the next chapter

Chapter 5

The rest of the day went as a blur. It seemed like I had done nothing, the day just seemed to go by.

I was thinking about my mother. I hadn’t thought of her in a long time and it wasn’t like there was anything else to do. Sid and Tristan were watching a movie that was all blood and guts. I was surprised they hadn’t thrown up yet. Trey hadn’t come out of his room. I knocked on his door a couple of times though silence only answered me.

I didn’t have anything else to do so right now I was lying on my bed sideways with my feet up on the wall, thinking. Thinking about my mum.

It had been 2 weeks since Trey had kidnapped me and for some reason, the Time had gone really quickly though I hadn’t done anything really.

I was thinking about mum. Did she even notice I hadn’t been home for so long, had she even gotten home from that night? I didn’t understand how no one had found me yet.

Tristan came stumbling into my room, his eyes looking tired.

“Hey”

he said, his voice rough probably from just sleeping or what ever he did.

I looked at him giving him a small smile before turning to stare back at the bare wall in front of me.

 Tristan’s voice broke the silence again,

“dinners here if you want any.”

I sighed thinking if I should go out there. Trey could be out there as well and if he remembered what happened last night.

I’m not sure what he would do to me if he remembered.

Goosebumps rose on my skin as I though of the endless possibilities of what he could do.

I shook that thought out of my head and with a sigh got off the bed following Tristan out of my room.

I followed Tristan out to the kitchen and like usual, Chinese takeaway was left on the bench. Half of it had already been eaten probably due to Sid eating like a pig. To be honest I didn’t really feel hungry, I hadn’t felt hungry all week.

Tristan had started to dig into the left over takeaway, though Trey wasn’t anywhere to be found. He had been on my mind all day and as much as I tried not to think of him I couldn’t get him out.

“where’s Trey?”

I asked lightly to Tristan.

Tristan just turned to me with a mouth full of food and shrugged his shoulders not seeming to care.

I was worried why he was still in his room. Wasn’t he hungry?

I couldn’t let it go I had to do something.

“I’ll be back in a second”

I said mumbling to Tristan as I got up and walked down the hall to Trey’s room. When I got to his door I lightly knocked on his door. I could still hear shuffling in his room, and was curious as to what he was doing in there.

“Trey?”

I said to the door.

“Dinners here if your hungry?”