Chapter 6

Hey guys so i though i would update now seeing as i have nothing better to do.

So here is another chapter for you guys

Thanks

ENJOY

AND............... PLEASE

VoTe AnD cOmMeNt

Thanks

Chapter 6

I didn’t go back to have any of the left over dinner, I didn’t feel hungry anymore. Trey just makes me confused and I am scared I have feelings for him. I don’t want to, it would never happen though that doesn’t mean I can stop having feelings for him.

I went back into my bedroom and close the door. Why did this have to happen to me? I had been locked up in the house for 3 weeks now and hadn’t seen or felt the sun for what felt like a life time. How long were they going to keep me like this? Would I ever see me mum again? What about my dad?

Everything just seemed to much and without stopping a burst into tears. I couldn’t stop and the tears couldn’t come fast enough each one leaving a mark behind. It felt good to cry, I hadn’t truly let myself cry for a very long time. I hadn’t notice Sid walk into the room and sit on the bed next to me. I hadn’t notice him give me the tissues and comfort I needed right now, though when I looked up and saw his face, it only made me cry harder.

I felt weak and little crying like this though the tears wouldn’t stop. It was almost like they were choking me to death. Though nothing last forever and soon the cries subsided only leaving me with the tears that still lingered.

Sid didn’t ask what was wrong so instead I broke the silence. Sid was a good listener and would no what to do.

“Its to much Sid”

I choked out through the remaining tears. My voice was hoarse and croaky.

Sid just looked down on the bed.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

He sounded unsure, like I was going to have another cry attack.

Iooking back up at his face, he seemed confused. Giving in I told him everything that was on my mind. Things that weren’t even important. Of course leaving out Trey. When I finished, Sid took both my hands lifting me up off the bed and leading me out my bedroom door.

“Sid what are you doing, wh…where are you taking me?”

“I’m going to take you out somewhere”

I stopped my feet not moving ffrom my spot making Sid stop too.

“what?”

He questioned me, oblivious to the most obvious problem………Trey.

“Sid…. I can’t”

I sighed

Sid moving so fast pulled me up with both his hands so fast by the time I realized what he was doing he was already in the garage where they had all their different cars. Opening one of the doors he though me into the seat and got into the drivers side reversing the car out of their massive garage.

“Sid, you don’t have to do this you know”

I complained to him, though he only responded with a mischievous smile.

Rolling my eyes I got comfortable laying my head on the car window soaking up the sun seeping though the window. I small smile sketched on my face as I closed me eyes.