Chap. 22: [ Clue ]

Oh Ahh! Kahit busy sa Part time job sa Office nila Papa nagagawa ko padin mag UD gamit ang Tablet habang Nag aarange ng mga papers. Cool buti nalang hindi naman nagkakagulo yung mga Papers.

——-

4 days to be exact na wala akong contact with Justin. I tried and tried but it looks like he doesn't bother to pick it up and answering my calls.

I won't take this anymore. Hindi ko sinipot yung kay Sean it's because i don't give a damn his just a retarded Guy who wants to borrow a waste of time. Just 4 days he didn't allow me See Jasmine and now i'm going to Meet him in un expecting way Kung hindi ko makuha sa Santong Dasalan edi sa Santong paspasan ko gagawin. I'm not good with waiting to and Hiding something from me.

Where you going? Tanong ni Mike sakin.

Hospital Why?

Can i come with you. Hope you don't mind. He said.

Whats with him. Bakit sya sasama sakin? Oh well Bahala sya.

Do what you want to do. Sabi ko.

Lumabas na ako ng bahay at sasakay na sana ng Taxi nong pumara ang Kotse ni Mike so sumakay ako para nadin mapadali ako sa pupuntahan ko.

Mike POV

Shit whats with her. She always talking like she's always right and it always have to be or suppose to be. Irritated statement nya.

huh? isn't sounds like me? whats with her anyway na kinakainis mo? diba ikaw yung "Mike Stop it" Mike here Mike there" Tell me i'am wrong he really sounds like that.

I can't believe it that she called me Matthew's son and Telling me she knows everything, Knows whats is best. Imagine she butt me out . i know she's smart but she need to Re-considerate the others too. Asar na sabi ni Jake.

I understand Jake's sudden irritation with her nakakainsulto naman talaga yung tinawag nya samin " anak ni Matthew" That Man killed his Very own First love and the mother of His sons. Yes she's smart and she knows what's the best for anyone but the way she deal a words always expect some harsh and undefine one, She's not good Telling something in gently sentence without Cussing and Cursing phrase.

You can't argue with her. Just don't mind her Jake.

Tsk. she's totally mad with everyone. She didn't listening to her own Father and i don't know what she gonna do with Shecia tho. He sounds like worried.

Why? Tanong ko.

I Hear something Murmuring about Shecia. She want to approach Her. hindi ko alam kung ano gagawin nya sa Buntis nayun. Sabi nya.

And what do you want to do? Tanong ko sakanya.

I don't know but just in Case sana naman wala syang gagawin na kababaliwan.

You sounds like Kayang manakit at kayang gumawa ng Bagay na ikakapahamak ng Bestfriend nya.

It's not like That but Pregnant person is very Sensitive just in case you don't know. Sabi nya sakin.

She's also a Mother so she know what is right and wrong. Hindi nya magagawa kung ano yung iniisip mo.

Sabi mo eh.