Chap. 19: [ Honey ko ]

After the Scenery iba't ibang reaction ang natanggap ko, May iilang nagsabi palaban ako at Matapang, may iba namang nag sabi Cunning ako, May iba namang nag sabi Masyado akong Reasonable at palaban dahil kahit ano nasasagot ko at may naiitapon ako.

Ika nga punch Line. Ano magagawa ko? Hindi ako yung Naapi dahil wala sakin ang magpakaapi-api ng Hindi Lumalaban. lahat naman tayo ayaw magpaapi may iba lang talaga na takot lumaban.

This is ME! the real me.

First day, You got another Issue, Can't believe you Venice! Correen Said while Reading something in her Phone.

Oh Well, i didn't start the war. It's not fault Anyway.

So How are you Now? She ask in no where.

I'm fine Thanks. Fine nga ba? Nasaktan ako higit pa sa unang nadanasan ko.

To Tell you, Your Love towards Kyle isn't so strong Just like what justin do. He knows everything, He Rush, He Care, He Wait, He Let you go, He Give up and His Taking Everything to have you back. Unlike Kyle, He like you, He fucked you, He Care, He got the blood of Matthew, He Love you but he turn His back because His Just finding you as a Challenge. He have you and he have her. Oh not only just HER But also Your Best Cousin. Sabi nya.

Huh? What is she talking about? 

Tumingin ako sakanya ng naka kunot ang Noo hindi dahil sa mga Comments nya about kay Ian kundi sa Huli nito sinabi. 

You don't know? Ginaya nya ang pag kakasabi ko noon kay Ian and Sheena kahapon.

What are you talking about?

Ahahaha.. Stupid as ever. Haven't Across your Mind into something very Familiar? Matawa tawang Tanong nya sakin.

ANg alin ba ang Familiar doon? Hindi ko alam. 

Just Spill it out For Fete's sake! Inis kung sabi sakanya.

ahaha Your Ruining the moment. Impatient as always. Better change that attitude, it's not Helping you. 

Ya ya yeah! Inis kung pag sangayun.

You Really don't know Your Family's history Don't you? Sofia Has a Infatuation Towards Nathan, Jason's Cousin. She Got Him Once but sadly to say Nathan was Clingy to Christine,Your Mom. She married Jason to Claim Jason's Name for protection over Matthew's Invasion. The Fact is, Your Family Tree and Relatives are mess. Sanga sanga in Your Turn of Speaking. I was Referring To Shecia and Kyle. Shecia Slept with Kyle and Kyle slept with Sheena and Kyle got you. 

Hindi ko alam ang mga pinag sasabi nya. She know this all along at hindi nya to na banggit sakin. Feeling ko Ang Dumi kong babae. Hindi ko naisip na pati Si Shecia papatos sa Lalakeng Gaya ni Ian. Alam ni Shecia na GF ako ni Ian pero Hindi man lang sya nag pasintabi sakin at Ang lakas ng Loob nyang Gawin sakin to?

How did you know all of this>? Tanong ko sakanya.

Kala mo naman ngayon lang ako pinanganak. Of course i know everything what is the use of Old Gossips right? From the start Sofia's Life is just a Maze, So Mysterious and Puzzled. Jason's Appearance is just a Trouble. Sofia's Mother is a Manupluted Bitch, and Her Husband is a Money Maniac.

Ano sabi nya?

That's why Gonzzaliez and Breitandon's Family is the most Controversial people. Matthew Join the picture Because His the first Love of Sofia. That Man Is a Isolationist, So He killed all of them. The Remaining Are the 3 of their Off spring. Matthew was After Samantha's Head it's Because She's the Last Legacy Sofia had from The 2. You Know what i mean. This Story wasn't Yours Not Mine, Not Him, Not Jake or Mike. It's about Sofia's Last Remains.