Wattpad Original
Mayroong 2 pang mga libreng parte

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

"IT'S YOU!"

I grabbed her wrist then made her face me directly. Her eyes, her nose, her lips—hindi ako puwedeng magkamali. The only difference is she no longer wears a green veil and white cowl with scapular in her neck. She's wearing a fitted peach dress covered with a black blazer. Even in my dreams I have memorized every angle of her lovely face.

"E—excuse me?"

I unconsciously held my eyes close. Damn. Her voice sounds like an angel. Noong una naming pagtatagpo ay hindi ko man lang narinig na nagsalita siya.

"Ilang linggo kitang hinanap. Halos suyurin ko na ang buong Pilipinas tapos dito lang pala kita matatagpuan."

I heard her gasped in surprise. For a second I was tempted to attack her perfect "O" mouth but I restrained myself. Baka mabigla siya at takasan na naman ako.

"H—hindi kita kilala. Hindi ko alam ang pinagsasabi mo. Bitiwan mo ako."

I grimaced. I hate the thought that she didn't want to see me. Napabitaw ako sa pagkakahawak sa kanya nang itulak niya ako nang bahagya bago niya paulit-ulit na pinindot ang 11th floor. Pero huli na dahil lumagpas na kami. Six floors left and the elevator will stop at the 18th floor where my friend, Theo, occupies.

"It's too late, babe. You'll have to wait until I reach my destination before this elevator goes down," I whispered to her ear.

"L—lumayo ka sa 'kin!" she exclaimed. I chuckled. My babe is buttoned-up, huh.

"Ang dali mo naman makalimot, babe. Didn't you miss my kiss?"

"Bastos!"

I laughed again. Her cheeks were burning red. I'd like to thank her parents eternally for creating a perfect girl like her. Kinindatan ko siya ngunit tiningnan niya ako nang masama. Her eyes were throwing invisible daggers at me but it didn't scare me a bit; instead, it turned me on. Damn these hormones!

"I'm just merely reminding you about me, babe. Kailan pa naging bastos iyon? Masyado ka bang nasarapan sa halik ko kaya nakalimutan mo ang guwapong pagmumukha ko?"

"Antipatiko! Ang yabang-yabang mo! Lumayo ka nga! Ano'ng ginagawa mo sa building na 'to? Ipapakaladkad kita sa mga guwardiya!"

"Shouldn't I suppose be the one asking you that question, babe? What are you doing in this building? Aren't you supposed in the convent?"

Her face turned into horror as if I just spilled a tea. Now she's becoming more interesting. I never really thought I would find her right in this building. I'll change my mind then. I will no longer wring Theo's neck. I could settle for a punch on his not so handsome face.

"Wala kang pakialam! Stop calling me babe! Masakit sa tenga! Lumabas ka na!"

She pointed the elevator's door when it opened. I just realized that we reached the 18th floor. Pinindot ko ulit iyon at pinili ko ang Parking 1.I pressed the 11th floor twice so it will turn off. I grinned when the door closed again. She glared at me.

"Why did you do that?"

She was about to press the 11th floor again but I grabbed her hand and held it tight. Hinarang ko ang sarili ko sa kanya para hindi siya makapindot.

"Not too fast, babe..." I winked at her.

"Get off me!"

"I spent millions just to find you, babe. Do you think you could get away from me that easy? After you ruined mind? Do you think I will let you slip from my grasp again? No way!"