Chapter three

__On the train__

I look towards the strong mage that makes even the darkest of wizards tremble with fear.. who is currently turning green while slamming his face on the table..So he's like Natsu? Maybe he should have asked Wendy for help..

Wait...

YES! This might be the only time I can see Gajeel vulnerable! It's totally teasing time. Well, its just payback really...

"Hm..What's this? The Black Steel Gajeel is this fragile?" I started patting him on the head.Ignoring the deathly aura and the glares I was getting..

"Buhnneh-ghal- youh'll ghet I-it la-later.." He closed his mouth thinking he was going to be sick.

I sigh and shove his head on my shoulder.(Instead of Lap)

"WHA-WHAT" he gasped and I noticed him tense up..

"I was told by Wendy that it helps with motion sickness.." I whispered and turned my head to look out of the window so he doesn't see me blushing as well..

"Gehehei. Thanks Bunny-chan."

"Yeah,yeah..Well, You owe me a strawberry smoothie when we get back to the guild!" I laughed.

As I turned my head to look at him I blushed 20 more shades darker at seeing how close we were..One slight movement and our noses could touch. Feeling a spot on my neck warm up, I instantly giggled at how much it tickled..It was Gajeel breathing heavily. He was asleep..

'What the hell? He's always so cautious around other people. Yet he's just left himself wide open.'

"Lucy," he snorted out. "Get on the stage...Put the...Bunny costume on...It's our time to...Shine.."

Wo-woah...The bad boy look was totally out of the window right now..Gajeel looked...he looked cute and peaceful. I put my head on his and fell into darkness as well..
A couple minutes later..I could feel something warm and soft on my cheek..

"Sleep well..Lucy.."  I fell straight to sleep..