Chapter two

__Lucys POV, walking home__

What's wrong with me?

Why does he make my heart beat fast?

I've got to get packing. Maybe I'll ask Virgo.."

"Open Gate of the Maiden, Virgo!"

"Punishment time, Hime?" 

"No! I was wondering if you could pack some of my things and keep them in the spirit world for me, you see I'm going on a long mission with Ga-"

"With Gajeel-kun?" she say with a little glint in her eyes.

"Yes? Wait..how to you know? You better not have been spying on me Virgo!"

"I think punishment is required then, Princess." she yells with pleasure, while wrapping herself around a random pole that came out of nowhere.

"Wait! Virgo stop! Just pack for me please? And tell the other spirits to be ready for some upcoming fights!" I sound really happy, causing Virgo to lift a eyebrow..

"Master, is there a certain reason as to why you sound cheerful?" I blushed deeply..

Suddenly out of nowhere Leo pops out..

"GAAAAHHH" I slammed a foot into his face...well at least I tried to.

"Lucy-Sama! What is this nonsense I heard about you going on a MISSION with GAJEEL!!" He yelled, I never really understood why Leo did dislike Gajeel so much...

"Leo! We've been over this multiple times before. There is NOTHING wrong with Gajeel! He's changed. So, cut him some slack!" 

Seeing Leo back away a little makes me feel guilty..

"Leo, sorry for shouting....Its just that I think you should at least try giving him a chance? You can see for yourself when we go on the mission together. Please?"

Noticing him nod, I gave him the biggest smile I could bring up to my face.

"Master, everything is packed for when you leave, call me when you need me." Then as quick as she came ..poof, she was gone..

"Call me tomorrow,Lucy" he said with a smirk on his face.

A while later I fell into a deep sleep.

__The day of the mission with Gajeel.__

"Ahh. I'M RUNNING LATE!" The celestial mage screamed, while running to the guild.

When she got there she saw nobody but Gajeel himself standing right in front of her with a annoyed look on his face.

"For fuck's sake! You're almost a hour late!" he growls.

"Sorry Gajeel, my alarm didn't wake me up.." I mumbled, shoving my rucksack higher on my shoulder.

"Well..You better be sorry. Next time you make me wait I'll just have to teach you not to mess with the great Gajeel." He said with a seductive grin on his face.

"Piss off, Gajeel. Let's just get going! The quicker we get there, the quicker you can kick some evil ass!" I grin evilly.
He doesn't reply..But I can see the dark glint of excitement in his eyes as he walks out of the guild.

"Um..Gajeel.." I murmur while looking back towards the guild.

"What?" he said turning around.

"Well.. Shouldn't you be telling Levy that you're leaving?" As soon as I mentioned her name his face became expressionless with a angry look in his eyes..

"Why the fuck would I tell that little shrimp where I'm going?" he questions calmly causing me to tense up

"It's just that.. Well, I heard from people around the guild that you two had gotten really close? I don't think she'd like it if you suddenly disappeared on her...

Suddenly he walked off.. Obviously not wanting to answer me back.. 

Sighing I followed after him..

"I wonder what happened between him and Levy.."

________________

What happened between Levy-chan and Gajeel-kun?

Characters belong to Hiro! Story belongs to me!