Princess.

Somewhere in the Spirit Realm a serious conversation is being discussed.

"With all due respects Sire, but I do not think it is a great idea on giving her these items. She could turn her back on your realm at any moment and cause problems for my own." an unusual creature, multi-headed dog with a mane of snakes, said; the middle obviously being the voice of the three heads.

"Are you questioning my orders? Do you not think I am aware of the dangers that could follow? The Princess shall never be a threat to the Celestial Realm nor your realm. I understand my brother is worried for his own spirits, but no harm shall come from my old friend." The Celestial King voices with confidence.

"I am only worried for we are the protectors. We would be punished if anything bad were to happen to either your realm or our own. Perhaps one day it would be wise to for our spirits to meet with this so called 'Princess'."

"As long as Hades is aware and accepts then yes, I shall ask one of the Zodiac to request her here. I would also like you to pass a message to him before you leave; Let her obtain his spirits keys. She would treat them correctly. I shall be telling her about his Realm soon. I will also be giving her the gifts that my old friends have allowed her to have. Good-bye,Cerberus." says the King with a slight smile.

Cerberus, knowing he's over stayed his welcome, nods his head and leaves the Celestial Realm.

Minutes later the Celestial King has gathered the Zodiacs.

"I will be letting each of you give an items to help Miss Lucy's training. I have been watching over how determined she has become to get stronger and the love for you all has helped her on the way." he affirms.

_Lucys POV_

I turn around to only fall to the floor: All of my spirits are there with different things in their hands..

"Guys?" I ask glancing down towards their hands..

"Good-luck with your training, Princess." Leo finally says,nodding towards the others.

Each of them congratulate me on my progress and leave the things out in front of me..

"Old Friend. I am proud of what you've become- a gracious and affectionate Celestial Mage who your parents would be proud of. Please appreciate the gifts. I've been requested to call you 'Princess' these days.. I guess it would be an appropriate name for such a character.. Until next time, Princess." The Celestial King leaves as quickly as he came..

"Thank you..Thank you." I mutter over and over with happy tears..

_________________

You'll be finding out what the gifts are next chapter.

What is the other Realm that the Celestial King spoke of?
What other keys?
Well- You'll find out soon!

-Gajeel, Lily and Solar were all asleep.

Laters guys.

Ps. Sorry for spelling mistakes.

_________________