02

I was staring at mrs Andersson her wrist. On her right wrist were six zeros. They weren't shining, the numbers weren't changing. It looked like the numbers had died a long time a go.
I didn't know a lot about mrs Andersson, but I knew what the dull zeros meant. Mrs Andersson her soulmate died. The zeros showed that she met him or her, so that made it less sad.
Mrs Andersson walked over to me and kneeled to eye level. 'Something wrong, dear? You look a little bit sad.' Her voice was soft and she smiled politely at me.
'I uhm,' I stuttered as I looked at her caring eyes. 'I was looking at your wrist.'
A smile that didn't reach her eyes, appeared on her face. 'Don't worry, dear. We, my soulmate and I, had a wonderful time together. He died twelve years ago, but I still think about him every once in a while. I still love him.'
I can't deny I felt better after she told me that. Mrs Andersson loved her soulmate and she still did.
Mrs Andersson walked back to her desk and clapped her hands. 'Please stop working, it's almost time!'
I ran out of the classroom, but not without smiling at mrs Andersson. I looked at my own wrist and knew I that I didn't have to worry about my soulmate for a long time.