Chapter 3 // A Slave

"You can't be serious!" Kara yelled, red faced and her eyes slowly turning red- she hadn't expected this. "You're mad! You woman!" Kara stood up in rage and walked to the door, ready to leave. 

When she was about to open the door Lena said "I think you're forgetting to grant my wish, Kara." Lena's voice dropped dangerously low at Kara's name. Kara groaned, took a deep breath and turned around to look at Lena.

"You know I can't do that."

"Do what?" Lena asked, her eyebrow raised in a challenge. 

Kara's eyes dropped to the floor, before looking up she snapped her fingers and with that a door appeared. Kara walked to the door and commanded "Follow me," With that Kara stepped through the door, ready to fulfil Lena's wish. When Lena entered the dark void-like room Kara flicked her wrist, making a screen appear. "We're going to do this right, I'm not going to mess with your wish or things." Lena nodded and with that Kara started swiping through the template of the wish.

"So- obviously you will changed into the same being I am- so a God. You will get powers but I'm your superior," Kara continued swiping while telling "We aren't in a relationship of equals, you won't ever be the same like me. You will live with me and pleasure me whenever I want. The demons will listen to you but I will always have the upper hand. You will be taught by me to fulfil your duties as Queen of Hell. Other than that," Kara looked at Lena "Anything you want to add?"

Lena looked at Kara, confused and said "Why?"

Kara tilted her head a little and asked "Why what?"

"Why don't you want to be an equal and stuff?"

Kara scoffed and laughed "Because we're not the same, obviously."

Lena put her arms over each other and said rather harshly "You know that if you ever want anybody to feel the same, to feel like you. You should make me your equal."

Kara sighed "I won't make you my equal. But I won't rule out the possibility, okay?" After a minute of nothing Lena nodded. Kara smiled a little and continued thinking about what and how. In the end she just said "You will die, it's like you were never born here. So that nobody will think about you and see the image of Luthorcorp. You will just be a nobody to everyone on Earth. I think that's all..."

With snap of her finger a ring appeared in the air. Lena looked at Kara confused, but the woman just said "Put it on, wife." Lena nodded and grabbed the ring out of the air, with that she put it on her ring finger. Nothing happened when she put it on, but Kara knew different. She found the difference, from the way Lena didn't look tired anymore to the way the woman smelled. 

With that Kara turned around, stepped through the door and into the room. This time they were in Kara's throne room. With one last look at Lena Kara ordered "Take her away." Lena protested something, but Kara just walked to her throne and sat down, watching Lena being dragged out of the room as the door they just came through slowly faded away.

Kara smirked, of course she had lied to Lena. That woman was never getting exactly what she wanted. No- Lena Luthor was a slave, one who was taken care of but wouldn't have any freedom. A spark ignited in her body, the feeling of pure joy for her. Kara leaned back in her chair, waiting for Alex to appear. 

When Alex finally appeared Kara was scanning through some files, savouring the taste of one of the hot liquids they made in the underworld. Without looking up Kara said "Enjoyed your wife again?"

"No," Kara looked up, confused. "I didn't," Kara motioned for her to continue when she didn't. "I already finished a case for you. Was fairly easy, just another man-child who wanted sex." Kara was looking down again, hummed and nodded in understanding. 

"Fancy, what was his name this time?"

"Mon-El of Daxam."

Kara looked up "You went to another planet?" Alex nodded, Kara bit down on her pen and thought. After a little bit of time she spoke up "Of Daxam... so royal status?" Alex hummed in confirmation while looking down at Kara's files.

"So," Alex said after a while "What did you do to Lena? You were finished rather quick."

Kara looked up at Alex and said very calm "Locked her up."

Alex stilled from her motion, she was grabbing a file, after she unfroze she exclaimed "But! That isn't normal!" Alex lowered her voice again and asked, way calmer which Kara liked "What did she do?"

"Married me."

"But Kara!" Alex exclaimed "She is the first one to ever do that!"

Kara calmly looked over her file and asked "And?"

"And you shouldn't have messed with her! This- it's wrong! Give that woman a chance."

Kara chuckled and put her files down. She looked up at Alex and said, with a raised eyebrow "Last I checked I was the one who ruled this place, not you. So I make the rules Alex. Not you. Not that woman in my dungeons. No. ME!" Kara's eyes were really red after her outburst, but she quickly calmed down, only to get heated again when Alex spoke up.

"Last I checked I was your right hand, which means I advice you. And you should listen to me once. She is the first person who married you because she wished it. So give her a chance."

Kara stood up and promptly left the room, if they would have talked about it further Alex would have been hurt- and Kara knew she didn't want that- even though Alex is just like all the others: a slave.

A/N For fanfic (other people's stuff)/updates and other stuff (Like voting for a new story) check my Instagram SupercorpMcGrath. I will do other fanfic (Other ships) if asked.