18 | All Planned

Karylle

"Well wow, after a decade... napa-bisita ka ata?"

Zia rolled her eyes, "Well hello to you too, ate." She said while hugging me. "And for your info, it's not just me." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Hello my dear," mom said in her casual tone while kissing my cheek as I did the same to her. "Well I stand corrected, napabisita ata kayo?" I asked them. Mom sighed and sat down on the couch beside me as Zia grabbed her phone and glued her eyes on its screen.

"You perfectly know that we're busy..." she said. Yeah, busy talking to your "amigas".

"Yes, we're very busy, ate." Zia told me ad she gave me a quick glance, tapos binalik niya din yung tingin niya sa cellphone niya. Busy with your phone.

I rolled my eyes lightly as I turned on the TV and stood up. "What do you guys want? Maghahanda ako ng snacks for you guys." Sabi ko while looking at them.

"No no, may sasabihin lang naman akong importante sa'yo, anak. No need for snacks." Mom said while smiling. I smiled lightly and was about to go back to my seat...until--

"But can I atleast get some juice or something?" Zia asked me. "Please?"

-

"There you go. Your juice." I said while giving the orange juice to her. Zia looked at me with an 'are you serious' look. "Bakit? What's the problem?" I asked her, a bit worried kasi baka may nararamdaman siyang hindi maganda or what.

"Where's Glindy?"

"You mean Glenda--"

"Whatever her name is! Where is she?" She asked me looking and sounding pissed. Napatingin ako sa kanya with furrowed brows, "Ano ba kasi ang problema?" I asked her, slightly getting annoyed by her attitude.

"She perfectly knows that I drink pineapple juice! I don't like--"

"Ako ang nagtimpla niyan." I cutted her for the information.

Her face turned pale as she cleared her throat after more than a second.

"T-Then you should know na ayoko ng orange juice. All I want is--" "Oo na. Pineapple. I'll keep that in mind." I say while rolling my eyes.

Seriously, what's with her attitude lately? Is she being serious? Jusme, it's just a juice! Malay ko bang gusto niya lang ng piña instead of an orange? I've been asleep for 2 years. God knows what's been into her lately.

Mom sighed and nodded slowly, "Okay... orange, pineapple-- let's get into the real and important reason why we came here." Mom said while smiling at me. Napabuntong hininga ako at ngumiti na lang sa kanya, "Ano bang meron, ma?"

"We just found out the main suspect of your traffic accident."

My eyes popped out towards her direction, "My.... m-my what?"

"Your traffic accident. The reason why this all happened." Mom said, making it seem clearer for me.

Well the taxi driver. Seriously, ang naaalala ko talaga ay nabangga ako ng taxi. No trucks. No mercedes-benz or whatever. And I completely remember na I'm single. I'm chubby. I have a mediocre apartment. My enemy is Georgina. My friends are Anne, Diana and Iza. And most of all.... wala akong affair.

But it seems like na kabaligtaran lahat ng mga sinabi ko ang nangyayari saakin. It's like i'm in an another woman's body and life or something.

"Dear...okay ka lang ba?"