Chapter eighteen

I woke up in my room and I was laying on the bed with a ope tying both my hands and legs to the bed. I struggle thinking I could run away but before I can move suddenly the door open. My head turn to the familiar person standing by the door with a stupid smile on his face.

Jungkook: I just want to talk with you, Jennie. So don't make me change my intention.

I lean back as he walk closer to the bed.

Jennie: what is it?

Jungkook: it's easy if you can do what I want.

He sat down on the bed caressing my legs and I kick his hands away and he just smirk.

Jennie: just tell me what you want and leave the house.

Jungkook: oh not too early I think maybe we could talk to each other or getting know yourself to me.

Jennie: just leave!

I yelled.

- Taehyung's pov-
I park my car in front of the house as I lock the car door and walk to the front door. I open the door and walk inside. I put my wallet and keys on the table and search for my baby.

Taehyung: Jennie! I'm home baby! Where are you?

I search for her everywhere with a smile on my face and curious where she could be.

Maybe she's sleeping or taking a bath but it's too early. Jennie never get a bath on afternoon. Sleeping? Umm maybe I have to check in the room.

I ran upstairs and was about to continue my way to our bedroom but my step stopped.

Jennie: just leave!

I run with my strength into the room and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed while Jennie laying on the bed.

I run to him and punch him right on his face. He felt on the floor and I continue punch his face until he's bleeding.

- Jennie's pov -
While Taehyung punching Jungkook I help myself to get off he rope and success. I quickly run to Taehyung to stop him as I saw Jungkook's face bleeding.

Jennie: Taehyung stop! You're killing him!

----

The police get Jungkook in the car and before he walk inside he car he's leaving a smirk on his face.

The police drove him off to the police station.

Taehyung hug me and drop his face on my shoulder as I hug him back.

Taehyung: I'm sorry, honey. I'm a bad boyfriend leaving you alone. Im-

I kiss him on the lips and he reply back kissing me. Later we pull away.

Jennie: you talking too much.

Taehyung: I worried sick about you.

Jennie: I know. I'm sorry too.

Taehyung: you don't need to. I just blaming myself for letting you stay here int his house. The big house anything can happen.

Jennie: I'm okay, baby. Don't worry.

- author pov -
2 months later~

Jennie, the bride who was standing at the balcony as she admiring the view outside. Her beautiful brown eyes looking deep in the sea in front of her as she feels the wind crashing her. Let her brown hair fall back down and the bride dress that fully fit her slim body.

Jennie: Ella. Unnie is getting married to that man.

The wind slowly getting slower.

Jennie: that man who is you forced me to marry with.

She feels her body getting tired of standing but she just ignore it off.

Jennie: he is good. Just like what you said.

Suddenly a bird slowly flying to her way and stopped on the balcony. Jennie smile to the bird and suddenly she remember about Ella's face.

Jennie: Ella. I love you!

The Wedding

Jennie walk down the hallway to the man who is standing not too far from her. The people staring her smiling sweetly. The man that had his beautiful box smile waiting for her.

Jennie smile to the people and stop as she standing in front of her soon to be husband.

She blushing and had her head down. The priest start the talk and lastly the time for everyone waiting is here.

Priest: will you Kim Taehyung take Jennie Kim to be your wife and loving her for the rest of your life?

Taehyung smile sweetly to Jennie before he answer.

Taehyung: I will.

Priest: will you Jennie Kim take Kim Taehyung to be your husband and loving him for the rest of your life?

Jennie: I do.

Priest: I pronounce you husband and wife and you may kiss the bride.

Taehyung slowly lean in and hold Jennie's waist so she couldn't moves. She stay in place and didn't move letting Taehyung kiss her.

Jennie's eyes suddenly tearing and Taehyung notice it.

Taehyung: hey darling. Why are you crying?

Taehyung wipes her tears and Jennie laugh a bit and hold his hands.

Jennie: It's tears of joy.

To be continue~

Last part is waiting!