Chapter four

- Jimin's pov -
What take Taehyung so long?! I need to pee now. He really gonna get it this time because he always making excuse so that he can take revenge on me because I force him to fetch Jungkook. Ugh!

I look at Jungkook who was playing with his phone.

Jimin: Jungkook? I will search Taehyung, okay? Do you want anything?

Jungkook: um no. Thanks hyung.

I smile and get out. Once I get out I quickly run back to the airport not too far from the car. I search  the toilet and was about to get inside but I saw something at the corner of the mini gift shop.

Jimin: Tae? What he's doing there?

I was about to walk to him but suddenly my step stop when I see a little go to him and hug his legs to her level. Taehyung pick her up and she show him her new dolls. Not long after that I saw a woman walk to them.

Isn't that girl from the restaurant?! What the actual fuck?! Am I blind? Or are they????

I go to them watch as they walk like a happy family with a daughter.

Jimin: Tae?

He look at me actually all of them watch me.

Taehyung: oh hey, Jim! What are you doing here?

What the fucking question is that Kim Taehyung!

I smile awkwardly.

Jimin: um ehem. I should be the one asking you, what are you doing here Tae? Aren't we supposed to go now?

Taehyung: oh but I'm having-

I pull his arms harshly and he wave goodbye to both girls.

- Jennie's pov -
I feel disappointed to Ella because she keeps asking Taehyung to buy her many dolls. Now I don't know how to pay back to him.

I see Ella waving to Taehyung that was being pull by his friend.

Ella: bye handsome!

Jennie: why do you call him that?

Ella smile shyly while eating her cotton candy.

Ella: because your boyfriend is handsome. I wish you will get marry to him quickly so that he can buy me this shop and I can eat cotton candy everyday!

Jennie: but Ella. You shouldn't had done that.

Ella: done what?

Jennie: you ask him to buy your dolls. And now I don't know how to pay him back all of your stuff.

Ella: but what is wrong when I'm using your boyfriend's money?

Jennie: he's not my boyfriend, Ella.

She shock and the cotton candy almost drop from her hand.

Ella: what?

Jennie: yeah. He's just- um...my customer.

I look away but suddenly Ella gripping my skirt.

Ella: it's okay then. If he's not your boyfriend he should be...soon. I will find the way to get you close with him.

Jennie: Don't ever think anything stupid, Ella. Let's go home.

9pm
I get the dinner which is jjajangmyeon and fried chicken. I set up the dining table and call Ella. At first I didn't hear any respond but then I start making my way to the living room.

She was sitting there, playing with her iPad.

Forgot to tell you that my dad is kind of rich and he owned a big company at the county and he always fulfill our wishes.