Chapter one

- Jennie pov -
I walk in the restaurant as I saw my friends standing at the counter with another gossiping about stuff.

They didn't realize my appearance so I just go to the locker and put my bag and phone in the locker while taking my apron and put it on my waist.

I get out of the store and still seeing them talking. I act like a customer and go to my friend Lisa.

Jennie: ma'am? Can I make an order?

Lisa shockingly startled and look at the computer as she's typing on something. I bursted in laugh out loud seeing her face. She look up to me.

Lisa: Jen?! What the hell are you doing?! I thought someone's here.

Jennie: well you're the one always gossiping about stuff and didn't realise I came in.

Lisa: pfft.

Jennie: so what are you guys talking about?

Lisa: nothing I just spread news about the company beside our restaurant.

Jennie: you mean the BigHit company?

Lisa: of course. Do you know that I just meet someone when I was about to came here?

Jennie: who?

Lisa: it's the new CEO of that company and he's face is just like an angel. Oh my Lord! If I meet him again I'll ask for his number.

Jennie: you better be because I don't want to live with you forever in my apartment.

I laugh seeing Lisa face who just turn angry.

Suddenly the door of the restaurant open and some group of girls come in.

We start to do our works.

I usually the one who takes the order of the customer and serving a water because there's only me, Lisa and Rose in this restaurant and included our boss Jisoo. The restaurant will be open from 11.00am until 10.00pm.

9.55 pm~

We were about to close the restaurant when suddenly someone open the door and revealing a man with a suit on and a glasses. He walk in and stop when he saw us with our casual clothes.

?: Oh are this restaurant still open?

I look at him and saw Lisa was about to say but I say it first.

Jennie: yes. It's is. What can I do for you sir?

I guide him to come in and take a sit. He smile sweetly and I give him the menu book.

?: Ah it's okay I just want 1 spaghetti bolognese and 1 hot latte.

Jennie: okay sir.

I smile to him and start making the food and ask Rose to make the water. Lisa just stand there annoyed whenever I be too kind.

Lisa stare at the man and ask him.

Lisa: who are you?

?: Oh um I'm Park Jimin.

Lisa: oh. And where are you from? With the suit?

Jimin: oh I'm from the company beside this restaurant.

Lisa widen her eyes. She got closer to Jimin.

Lisa: really?! C-can I ask you something?

Jimin: what?

Lisa: this morning I bumped into this guy and he look handsome. Who is it? Please tell me.

Jimin: um which one? I don't know.

Lisa: the one with blonde hair.

Jimin: oh you mean Sir Taehyung Kim.

Lisa make shock face and smile.

Lisa: such an angelic name!

Rose done with the latte and gave it to Jimin but suddenly their hands touched. Jimin look up to Rose and smile. Rose shyly smile.

Lisa: hey Jen! When will we can get home?

I start walking to Jimin and Lisa then gave Jimin the food.

Jimin: thank you. How much?

Lisa: £30 dollar.

Jimin: here. Keep the change.

Jimin gave Lisa £50 dollar.

Then they got home.

- Taehyung's pov -
I was too much concentrate on the works until I forgot to have my dinner with my family. I already promise my mom that I'll come have dinner with them but I told my mom that I still got a lot of works to do. Mom must be sad.

Suddenly someone knock on my door.

Taehyung: come in!

The door open revealing Jimin with a food that I messaged him to get. I'm really hungry.

Jimin: sir. Here's your food.

Taehyung: thank you Jimin.

I open the food and saw spaghetti. I roll my eyes and look at Jimin who is playing with his phone.

Taehyung: really Jim? You know I hate spaghetti?

Jimin: why? That's the only food left. Try eat it I assume it will be delicious.

I make an pouting face and eat it slowly.

The first time I eat spaghettis was my mother's cooking and I swear I don't want to eat it ever again but this spaghetti is different. I can say it's very delicious.

My mouth creat a smile as I finish it fast.

- Jennie 's pov -
I got ready for bed and put on my favorite face mask. I got my laptop and doing skype with my sister who is staying in other country. Her name is Ella. She's staying with our father that get married with other women and I've got his permission to stay in Korea and try to be independent.

Ella: hello unni! How are you?

Jennie: I'm fine. How are you there?

Ella: I'm doing fine but it's boring when you're not around.

Jennie: aaah I miss you. When will dad let you come here?

Ella: I don't know maybe you should fetch me here.

Jennie: Ella, you know that I hate to get on planes, right.

Ella: haha you should try once. Unni? Can I ask you?

Jennie: what is it?

Ella: when will you get a boyfriend?

My eyes widen and I chuckles.

Jennie: what kind of questions is that?

Ella: because I really want to have a brother in law.

Jennie: really? How about you get marry first?

Ella: I don't want to be unfair with you unni! Because I love you more than you love yourself!

Jennie: yeah I love you too.

Ella: unni? I haven't done my homework yet, can we continue tommorow?

Jennie: okay sis. Bye. I love you.

Ella: bye, I love you too.

I end the Skype and get ready for bed.

To be continued