Author's note+Chapter's 6 Preview

You may be wondering where on earth is Chapter 6, and isn't there alr a note?! Well, the thing is I got a bit lazy and busy at timesss, so Im working on the kpop cover rn, kind of stuck because I couldn't download any new fonts on Windows 8, and this rlly bothers me. But oh well, I'll do my best guysss, so sorry for the inconvenience there. I'm naming my kpop book as 'Oppa Saranghae! My heart's beating for you!' xD, I actually find them rlly cute after reading a ton of Godness's fanfics at asianfanfics. I love them, though some were a little longg. Dw, I won't copy Godness's, just that I like baekhyun and iu XD OK, that was a pretty long message loool. But, you guys came here to see Chapter 6.

*feels bad* Alrighty, here's a preview teehee :D

*PREVIEW*

MAX POV-

I wonder where is Dymo..

I noticed Ryan walking home and Dymo was in front. Ryan had a smirk on his face as they started to cross the road. He moved swiftly behind Dymo, not letting Dymo know he was there. He pushed Dymo, causing him to fall on the road. Other people were rushing back, no one took notice of him. Before I could save him...

There was a ray of light beams, a car was zooming fast. Heading towards Dymo. The love of my life. I dashed across, hoping to save him.

It was too late....