Chapter 3 - Things aren't working well

So sorry for the late update! My friends jess and gwen have catched up! Well, I'm going to beat them once again. A few chapters at one go then! Phew! :) Hope you enjoy >:) 

MAXINE POV-

"Oh dear, welcome back," my mother said anxiously. "Did they find yo-" 

"Mum," I said, cutting her off. I looked at my mother and continued, "Someone..made you do this, right. I know you so well, mother. You are too honest and you will never gamble in your life. I saw you swearing to God every night before going to bed." My mother looked at the ground,speechless. I held her hand and went on, "Tell me." My mother shook her head silently and went to the door.

"Wait Mum", I said. "Where are you going?" She softly replied, "Oh... just getting some fresh air, dear. Nothing to worry. Go to bed. I'll be back soon." She closed the door silently and went. I looked out the window and saw her looking around anxiously, then she got in a cab. I ran after her, and took a cab. "Sir, please follow that car," I ordered, like it was a movie but now it's serious. I've never seen my mother acting so suspicious in her whole life. My mum's cab stopped at an abandoned warehouse. Weird. I followed her in when two thugs came in my way, they carried me, I struggled but couldn't get out of their grip. They left me in a cold storeroom. 

It was freezing. After some minutes, I could take it no more. I slammed the door but slowly felt unconscious. My eyelids felt like closing...

THE NEXT DAY

MAXINE POV-

"Mmmphh..." I said, rubbing my eyes. Where am I? Oh right, the warehouse.. 

"Hey, you okay?" said a low but kind-hearted voice. My sight slowly turned back to normal and I was face to face with a teenager boy that I've never met before. I backed away in fear and clutched a jacket on me that I don't remember. It seemed like that boy's jacket. He laughed. It seemed so loving and.. 

"Um, do you need a doctor?" said the teenager boy. "Oh.. um hi, and uh no," I replied, out of my daze. "What's your name? I'm Dymo," he asked politely. My eyes widened at his name. Dymo..? Is that.. NO Max, there's so many people out there in the world. It can't possibly be him!  "Mine's Maxine," I said. His eyes widened, I looked at his face and wondered if my reaction was like that. He coughed and asked, "Ok, this may not be true. But I just want to find out, okay. Are you most possibly...Pills from Legit Hotel?" I asked back, "Are you most possibly fuck from Legit Hotel?"    

         We both look  at each other in astonishment. It can't be..IT'S HIM! Dymo!  I then observed his face, he looked exactly the same as the one in the game that sent me his real photos! I noticed him observing me too. I blushed. And he blushed too. Suddenly, I snapped out of it. What was I here for? I was here to find out why on earth my mother is here!! I got up and said, "Um, I got to go.." He took my hand. ...Silence

 "Sorry! But, could you stay? We just met..like IN REAL LIFE!" Dymo pleaded. I looked at him apologetically, I also wished to stay..but this is not my main mission why I came here. I let go of his hand slowly and ran out of the storeroom. Luckily, it was unlocked.

DYMO POV-

I looked at her sadly. I just met the girl of my dreams and she just left like that. 

"Young Master, your father has request to see you," said my butler, Romeo, bowing politely. I sighed and got up, following him to my father's office. 

I pushed open the doors and my father was glaring at me. "What is it," I said, looking away, avoiding his glare. "It's about your engagement."