*Gabriella & Noemi - 2*

Gabriella, Rose, and 'Mickey' were sitting at a table in the pizzeria, looking over their menus. Rose was trying to figure out what to do now that her job had been blown up. "Do you think I should try the hospital? Suki said they had a few jobs going in the canteen... that's it, then? Dishing out chips," she murmurs. "I could do A Levels..." she tilts her head thoughtfully. "I don't know," she shakes her head. "It's all Jimmy Stone's fault; I only left school because of him and look where he ended up..." she sighs. "What do you think?" she looks between Gabriella and Mickey.

Gabriella was barely listening, staring at the menu but not really seeing what was on it. She didn't understand why she was so disappointed with the information - or lack thereof - that Clive had given them. She had thought that he would really know about the Doctor or at least have an idea of how to find him, but he turned out to be an obsessive conspiracy theorist. What Gabriella really wanted to know, though, was why she felt this insistent need to see the Doctor again. It was a bit unnerving if she were being honest with herself.

'Mickey' on the other hand, was giving Rose his full attention, his mouth stretched in an unnatural-looking grin, "so, where did you meet this Doctor?" he asks.

The name gets Gabriella's attention and she rolls her eyes, "none of your business," she snaps, setting the menu down and folding her arms.

"Because I reckon it all started back at the shop, am I right?" 'Mickey' leans forward, ignoring Gabriella's comment. "Is he something to do with that?"

"No..." Rose mutters, biting her lip.

"Come on," 'Mickey' presses.

Rose sighs, "... sort of..."

"What was he doing there?"

"How about you drop it?" Gabriella huffs, leaning her elbows on the table and putting her chin in her hands. "He's gone, alright?" she scrunches her face up when the thought makes her stomach twist unpleasantly.

Rose frowns at her friend's mood, wondering what it is about the Doctor that's caused it. She reaches over, placing her hand on Gabriella's arm, "... he did say that you'd see him again," she tries to console her.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter," Gabriella shakes her head.

"But you can rely on me, Gabriella!" 'Mickey' cuts in, making both girls frown. "Gabs- Gabi- Ella," he shoots off in quick-succession, his voice glitching out. "You can tell me anything! Tell me about the Doctor and what's he's planning and I can help you, Gabs, because that's all I really want to do, Ella- Gabi- Gabriella-"

"What're you doing that for?" Rose asks her boyfriend worriedly.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you, Mick?" Gabriella frowns, looking him over with equal concern.

At that moment, a waiter approaches the table and holds out a bottle to 'Mickey', "your champagne," he offers.

The voice makes Gabriella's heart pick up and she looks over to see the Doctor standing there. The Time Lord smirks, putting a finger to his lips so she doesn't let on that he's there. Gabriella bites her bottom lip, messing with the chain on her jeans under the table nervously.