*Gabriella & Noemi - 1*

A/N: Any dialogue in bold and italics is Italian. One or two words that are used often will be in Italian, though. Anyway, here's the first chapter of Bad Wolf and Her Pup! Enjoy!

Dio mio - my God or oh, my God

Colibrì - hummingbird

Merda santa - holy shit

Nonna - grandma

Zia - aunt

After a long shift at the cafe, Gabriella was so ready to get home, put Noemi to bed and then curl up in bed with a nice cup of hot cocoa and a book. Walking into the lobby of Henrick's, she smiles when she sees that Rose was on her way out with a few of the other girls that work in the shop. Being next-door neighbors, the two head home together when their shifts end near each other. Gabriella's smile fades, though, when the security guard waves a little plastic bag in Rose's face. Rose looks around the lobby, catching Gabriella's eye and pouting expectantly. Gabriella throws her head back with a groan before heading over. "You owe me," she narrows her eyes, grabbing Rose's arm on the way to the lift.

"You love me," Rose gives her usual tongue-in-teeth grin, letting the older blonde drag her into the lift.

"About as far as I can throw you," Gabriella rolls her eyes playfully, her Italian accent slipping out.

"I've no idea what you just said," Rose shakes her head.

"Oh, I know," Gabriella smirks, pushing the button on the lift.

***

The blondes step out of the lift and into a dimly-lit corridor of the basement. Rose and Gabriella look around, hoping that Wilson was just wandering about. "Wison?" Rose calls, grabbing Gabriella's hand to pull her down to Wilson's office. "Wilson! I've got the lottery money!" she bangs on the door that has the plaque 'HP Wilson CEO' on it. "Wilson?"

When there's no answer, Gabriella tries knocking, "Wilson! They're closing the shop! Wilson? Come on, you know I've got to get home to Noemi!" she calls, still getting nothing. "Lazy asshole," she sighs, running a hand through her hair while Rose chokes on a laugh. Ah, that's right... taught her that one, she thinks to herself with a slight smirk.

There was a sudden crash from down the corridor, causing both girls to turn to the sound curiously. "Hello?" Rose calls, both of them walking over to a set of huge double-doors. "Hello, Wilson! It's Gabi and Rose! Hello? Wil- Wilson?"

"Come on, Rosa," Gabriella takes her hand, gripping it tightly. "He's probably drunk in front of the telly," she looks around warily, an uneasy feeling growing in the pit of her stomach.

"I just want to check if he's in here," Rose waves her off, opening one of the doors cautiously.

Gabriella follows Rose into the room and an involuntary shudder runs through her body. She absolutely hates shop dummies and this is the room they kept them, along with excess supplies. "Wilson!" Gabriella calls hesitantly.

"Wilson!"

"Alright, he isn't here," Gabriella starts to move to the door. "Let's just-" her sentence is cut off and her eyes widen when the door slams shut, seemingly by itself. "You're kidding me," she groans, rushing over and trying to open the door, only to find it locked.

Rose rushes over and pulls on the door as well, getting the same result. "What did you do? Why won't it open?" she asks, her own nerves running a little thin at this point.