GOOD BYE EAST BLUE

Y/n's p.o.v
In the next morning we all stood at the docks ready to leave as all the Mr.garp and some of the villages people came to send us off.
"Well it's been fun knowing you kids you take care now"garp said while eating a cookie.
"Yeah thanks for everything Mr.garp"i said as he smiled.
"No need"he said as we all rode the ship including fire fist who agreed to lead us to our destination, we started sailing and we saw Mr.garp grinning While Waving and many people of the village waved to us as they faded into the distance.
"Well I'm hungry do you guys have anything to eat?"ace asked as I nodded before trying to answer.
But I saw that alucard fazedthrought the wall what is he intending to do?.
"Why hello there fire fist"alucard trying to scare ace, but he didn't get any reaction he tapped him on the shoulder but ace fell to the ground snoring.
"Wait is he a sleep?"judeau asked with a sweatdrop.
"This is Quite Bizzare"johnathan stated as Gin spoke up.
"Looks like he has low blood pressure"gin stated while cleaning his ear.
I turned back at the direction of the island seeing it fading in the distance, I guess this is where we say good by to East Blue I thought as I looked back at everyone who were chatting, as meliodes who poked ace's face while Johnathan scolded him.

A/n
Now I made this chapter short because we're getting to the juicy stuff in the next one don't forget to tell me your thoughts in the comments and until next time.
PEACE OUT!