SAVING A PRINCESS???

(One week and five days before the straw hats reunite.)

Y/n's P.o.v
It was early in the day the birds were singing the sun was shining and we were....leaving?.
Wait....WHAT!!!, Yeah apparently it's been almost two years, almost two years of spending many hours of Haki training at the hands of Rayleigh, plus some physical training by alucard "TRAINING" espically for me suggested by him to make me extend my stamina but now here we are getting ready to leave in a small ship given to us by Rayleigh.
"I'm fucking done!"I yawned as we were heading towards the ship, I heard a chuckle and turned to look at shisui who now who has matured and wore different clothes.

heck! we all did me & judeau are twenty years old now while shisui is twenty one Johnathan is twenty three meliodes said that he's three thousand! and two! years old! Yeah apparently he's a demon and ban couldn't remember how old he is since he's immortal, gintoki is 21, and alucard is well.... alucard.
"you're still exhausted seriously!"judeau teased cutting my line of thought.
"yeah even now I couldn't get used to sleeping in that cave"i stated he only smiled at me, while we were staying in that cave each one of us slept on a blanket and a pillow, that was on the ground.
"yeah those fucking mosquitoes didn't allow me they kept annoying me God! I'm exhausted!"I shouted as Rayleigh only chuckled then came to a stop I looked to the front to see a ship not a big ship but it wasn't a small one to put it simply it was A MEH kind of ship.
"so this is where I leave you to go your way you were all an interesting group to train"rayleigh said with an amused tone.
"thank you Mr.Rayleigh for everything"johnathan thanked as Rayleigh nodded.
"well never forget what you did for us"i said as he gained a smile.
"of course but I only directed you how to use Haki now it's your job do the rest all of you were really the weirdest group of individuals I have meet till now"he said with a small smile on his face I would be lying if I said I didn't want to cry but if I did Judeau! wouldn't drop it till my death as we rode the ship and started sailing of we rode off seeing Rayleigh wave to us before the island disappeard into the distance.

Rayleigh's p.o.v

As I looked at my former students now leaving with the small boat I left for them I only wonderd what the future held for them and especially one of them he reminded me of luffy maybe his fate will be different and maybe he will be........

Timeskip
Y/n p.o.v

"Fucking! LOST!"I shouted at the top of my lungs we've been sailing for two days and we're already lost, yeah the funny thing is we had a map and compass, but we didn't know where the fuck we were in the first place.
"I told you we should've taken a left turn"Gintoki said while cleaning his nose.
"No! we were supposed to take a right turn"ban argued back the both of them were going at it for half an hour and it was getting on my nerves, six of us were on deck yes six meliodes was sleeping in his bedroom while alucard took a nap in his coffin.
"Hey Johnathan do you know where we are"I asked as he only shook his head.
"Fuck! Why didn't we ask Rayleigh for direction's in the first place?!"i asked while putting my hands on the back of my head, I heard a chuckle before I turned to Mister Smug as fuck himself.