SURVIVAL

Y/n p.o.v

"Shit Shit SHIT!!!!"i shouted in my head while kicking a marine in the face.
"this dosen't look good we need to find the others"judeau said while slashing a pirate in the torso and throwing a knife at a pirate behind him.

"yeah but where the hell are they?" I said while using the yamato to slash a marine in the torso, "where the fuck are meliodes ,ban ,alucard, Johnathan, &shisui"i thought.

While I was talking I didn't notice the pirate behind me trying to stab me but thankfully Gintoki kicked him in the head, unlike judeau I noticed that gintoki didn't kill, only knocking down anyone who attacked him.

"We Can't Stay In One Place We'll Get Overwhelmed eventually"judeau said to us we only nodded in response.

I cutted the last marine in the torso as we started moving to find the others Maneuvering was not easy to say the least, Many Marines And Pirates Fought Each other viciously and those who didn't have someone to fight attacked us, we kept fighting and pushing forward. until suddenly a yellow light came infront of me i saw what looked like a leg manifesting That headed towards my head, Gin Grabbed Me by the Collar of my Shirt i barely dodged the attack that could've took my head Off my Shoulders we jumped back distancing ourselves from the attacker.

"what the hell it's just a man?!"i heard Gintoki speak up the shock obvious in his voice.

"Ooh we'll this Day Just Keeps Getting intresting, First Whitebeard Arrives, Then Strawhat Jumps from a falling ship, and you boys fall from the sky is there a Free Falling Party i Wasn't Invited To?" i looked up to see a very Tall But slim Man In a Striped yellow suit with a white coat as a cape he Wore sun glasses and had a thin beard, and also he Wore The I Fucked Your Girl Face He looked strange to say the least.

"We need to watch out with this guy he must be a devil fruit user"judeau whisperd to me.
"yeah he's quick maybe he does a lot of Cardio"Gin whisperd.

"Okay we attack at the same time got it"judeau told the me & gin just then we tried rushing the guy, judeau threw a knife at him while i tried cutting him with the yamato & gin tried hitting him with his wooden sword to no avail the guy dodged all of our attacks at light speed, Then he appeard behind judeau.

"Ooh i don't think that's gonna work?"he said As He kicked judeau thankfully he tried dodging but the kick connected with his left arm.
"JUDEAU!!!"me & gin shouted at unison.

"Ooh!, Nice job you almost dodged the attack completely"he said.
He Then Looked Me & Gintoki dead in the eyes with his grin still on his face
"It appears you boys are next so whose first?"he said with his lazy expression still on.

He Then Looked Me & Gintoki dead in the eyes with his grin still on his face"It appears you boys are next so whose first?"he said with his lazy expression still on