Happily ever after? Not in the real world.

"How could you?" Trinity asked with a quivering voice as she walked back into the living room after putting the now 8 year old twins to bed.

"What the fuck did I do this time Trin?" Chris asked his wife from the couch already becoming irritated.

"How could you tell the twins that your not their real father?! What did they ever do to you? Do you know how upset Kairi is right now Christopher?! She is completly heart broken!" Trinity snapped glaring at him with hatred, discust, and hurt swirling in her eyes.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Chris muttered as he took a swig from his beer. "You know what?! You loooooove throwing that little detail up in my face anytime you dont like the way Im parenting them!" He snapped spit flying from his lips.

"Yeah behind closed doors damn it!" Trinity exclaimed tired of fighting with her husband.

"So what? Now you dont have to be sho discreep about bitching at me all the time! ou should ee happy!" He slurred popping the p when it shouldn't have even been there in the first place.

"I only even bring it up when your trying to give our children alcohol! Or doing something else illegal! They're minors Chris! They cant drink yet! They can't smoke and the side as hell can't gamble! I have every right to not want my kids to be doing all this stupid shit before they're even 15 okay?!" She shot while snatching away his bottle.

" Oh suuuuuuurrrreee. They're our kids unbless I'm 'baking bad decisions' then they become yourf and yourf onwy right? What kind duf fucked up lomic is that? Im helping yer pay fer raising them! At least let me raise dem how I want fir focks sake!" He said slurring his words more as he went on.

"What do you want me to do Chris?! You want me to let you poison my children? Let you teach them all of your mistakes? Cause I will NOT allow that! I love you! I really do, but I love my children more and I'm gonna keep them safe no matter what." She said not knowing what to do.

"You dont love me. You never did." He sneered. "Why don't you just go and live with Trevor? He would have made a better husband anyways right? Go live with him! Maybe youll like how he treats these little brats!"

"WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?!" she screamed. " You know that Trevor and Marcus got married and moved to Italy! Where is this shit even coming from?!" She snapped preaching to deaf ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things went on like this for hours before Trinity had finally had enough of being verbally bashed by the man who had replaced the man she had married four years ago.

"You know what... I think its best if I take the kids to Sarah and Blakes place until you figure yourself out." Trinity said defeatedly walking over to their bed room to pack her self an overnight bag.

"Your not taking my kids anywhere you stupid bitch." Chris growled grabbing her by the wrist.

"Let me go!" Trinity repeated over and over trying to break free before finally just slapping him and pushing him into the master bathroom which locked from the outside due to Chris installing the handle wrong and never getting around to fixing it.

She rushed to throw clothes and essentials into her bag being greatful that Chris was to drunk to pick the lock and also being thankful that she'd already packed her toiletries beforehand.

After packing her bag she put it with her keys and purse and quickly packed some clothes for the twins remembering to grab their backpacks only after waking them. She quickly had them put on shoes a coat and their bags before she picked up Kairi and grabbing her own stuff and lead Kayden out the door behind her telling them to ignore their daddys yells coming from the bathroom.

"Its okay baby..." She soothed Kairi as she helped her buckle up and checked Kaydens seatbelt before hopping into the drivers seat and driving to the only person she could go to...

"I had no Idea he'd changed so much babes... Im so sorry." Sarah murmered after hearing all Trinity had to say the next morning as they sat sipping fresh coffee on her couch.

"Yeah well now I dont even know if I can tell him..." Trinity said causing Sarahs face to morph into one of confusion.

"Tell him about what?" She asked quizzically.

"Im pregnant again Sarah..."