The Test

O

ne and a half months later

I'm so done with throwing up every single day for the past two weeks. At least I've lost like five pounds in that time. I'm finally back down to 125, though the girls at school are still calling me fat... Trinity defeatedly thought to herself as she ate her lunch on the school roof.

In the past month the teasing and name calling hadn't stopped, Sarah had made sure of that. Anytime people would start to change the topic of their gossip she would say something along the lines of;

"Omg I think I saw Trinity out with her fuck buddy yesterday!" Or "Look at the slut over there! She's probably trying to sleep with you boyfriend." And sometimes " Awe look at the poor little bitch still playing the victim I see" she'd even go as far as saying "is she starting to get a baby bump or is she just fat?" All of which would all be responded to with the roaring laughs of their peers followed mainly by her getting pushed into a locker or her receiving bitchy looks from the female students.

So here Trinity was... on the freaking roof. She had never thought of herself as  one to run from her problems but this had become to much for her to bare. Some days while eating what ever lunch or snack she had bought she found herself glancing longingly at the fenced off edges of the roof. Even though she'd never go through with the thoughts that came along with the glances it was still nice to imagine having something that was such a simple escape sometimes.

The only things getting her through all of this was the distraction of schoolwork, her job, and most importantly Chris. Even though she still hadn't told him about any of the negative things that had occurred in the past month and a half talking to him and being her normal self still felt refreshing. Granted she was only pretending to be happy whenever they talked it still made her glad that she could act well enough that he wasn't worried.

At least with Chris I'm still a person who has feelings... Trinity thought smiling as she looked down thinking of him.

I wonder how Sarah would feel if our situations were switched. She could never take all the stuff she's dishing out. She mentally spat suddenly bitter all over again over her friends betrayal.

Meanwhile

What kind of aunt am I? Trinity never did anything to me and yet here I am ruining her life.

She took your sister away from you. She ruined yours and your sisters life! A voice reminded her from the depths of her mind.

Right...she deserves this for what she did.

"Yeah...I'm not doing anything wrong here..." She said out loud obviously trying to convince herself.

Saturday morning
Trinitys pov

Sighing to herself she ran to the bathroom to puke right after she woke up how she did everyday now days. As she sat down on the floor once she was sure she was done, a truly terrifying thought crossed her mind.

What if when that man raped me he got me pregnant?! No...no no no no no no no no! Please no! She screamed mentally starting to freak out externally.

Knocking something off of her desk she scolded herself to calm down. It's been almost two months so if I take a pregnancy test it'll be able to tell if I am or not. Okay... I'll just buy a test after I get off work and take it. That way I'll have proof I'm not pregnant and that I'm probably just sick with some kind of bag stomach bug. Oh god I'm too young to be pregnant! It would ruin my whole life!

Puffing out a burst of air she calmed herself down and got ready for work. Making sure to grab her newly bought pepper spray and hook it to her belt. Trinity left for the local Kroger where she worked looking over at every passer-by.

All throughout her work day Trinity couldt help staring at every pregnant woman, baby, and pregnancy test that passed through her lane. Gazing anxiously over at the isle where the pregnancy tests where held when ever she had no customers who needed their stuff bagged.

Not being able to eat her lunch when her break finally came she decided to instead spend the whole time pacing the break room and staring down at her stomach as if she would suddenly see a baby bump or something.

Scoffing at her own stupidity she went back to work still just as distracted as before. Now she even found herself asking women with children how old they were when they had their first child. Growing more and more anxious when almost all the answers where 22+.

Finally getting off of work Trinity rush to clock out then practically ran over to the isle with the pregnancy tests. Noticing a few people staring at her she mumbled out a quiet "m-my mom asked m-me to get h-her one." Trying to force a smile as she finished her excuse she hid her face behind her hair.

Looking over at all the tests she was overwhelmed by the number of options.

First Response Early Result pregnancy test.

ClinicalGuard HCG Pregnancy Test Strip.

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown.

Pregmate Pregnancy Urine Test Strips.

Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test.

As she started to panic Trinitys phone buzzed from her pocket. Oh right! I can just let the internet tell me what to use! Forgetting all about the text she had just received she went straight to google to search the best brand for her needs.

"Hmm it says that this ones better but it's really expensive...hmm this one has the same ratings as the other but it's like half the price. Yeah this should work" she mumbled to herself picking up the box the test was in and went to pay with cash at the register.(she's paying with cash so that Mr & Mrs Dotson don't see it on here credit card. Carry on)

Meanwhile

Stopping in her tracks as she saw Trinity the girl hid herself from her view. Wait...what's she doing in this isle?! She thought when seeing the isle she was in was full of pregnancy tests. No... It can't be for herself right? I-it must be for her mom or something. Yeah! The brunette thought calming down. But... Her mom can't have kids...that's why they adopted her. She remembered staring to feel guilty she turned away as Trinity started walking her way to get to the check out station. Sighing she went back to getting what she came here for.

Trinitys pov

Okay just gotta pee on the stick then I can go on with my life knowing I'm not pregnant. She reassured herself as she walked home. Yup all you gotta do is pee on a stick. Wait...why is that even a thing? Like how does this even know if I'm prego or not? How does that even make sense? Oh whatever I'mma just do it! She thought determined as she walked up to her bathroom upstairs.

"Alright I peed on the stick now we wait..." She whispered down to her flat stomach.