Hey...

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated, I just haven't had the motivation or inspiration to write anything, and if I'm being honest I've been out of the classic rock band fandom loop for sometime now. Everytime I went to go write something, my heart just wasn't in it. Recently, I've been seeing people add this book and some of my other books to their libraries and I'm so glad I'm getting new readers, and because of that I'm going to try to start updating again. 

I'm not going to make any promises because I'm about to start a new job and I'm going to be busy, but I'm going to try and make this work.

I'm going to start with my book, "Too Young to Fall in Love." Even though this book is technically finished, I've been reading through it and found so many spelling and grammar mistakes. I've also just cringed at my writing, especially my smut, because I feel like I was too immature to write it back then.

I haven't decided whether I'm going to edit it chapter by chapter or just take the whole book down and rewrite it. Either way I plan on rewriting the entire book and the plot might change a little bit. I am also making the book longer. If anyone is still reading any of my books, let me know what I should do.

P.S. I've really gotten into the show Impractical Jokers as of late so if any of you are fans of the show, I could be writing a fanfiction about them in the near future. :)

- Savannah