Chapter 3: Tour Time

We got to where the bus was parked and we checked out the inside of the bus and it was huge.

Duff came up behind me and wrapped his around me and look down at me

"You like what you see?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I think I like view above me more." I said.

"Oh really." He said.

"Oh my God, did I just say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed.

"Yes you did, but I have to say that you look really cute when you get embarrassed." He said and it made me blush more.

I turned around and faced him as he pushed my hair behind my ear and leaned in.

When we kissed I felt sparks fly, like I had never felt before with anyone else.

The kiss started to get heated and heard somebody clear their throat.

I turned around and saw Joe and Tom standing there, both of them glaring at us.

Not even a second later my dad walked in and hugged me.

"Hey Liv, I'm sorry, I know I haven't talked to you much, but I've been so busy trying get this tour all I'm place, and I haven't much time for anything else. So I see you've met Duff.

"Yeah if you mean by swapping spit." Joe said under his breath.

"What was that, Joe?" My dad asked.

"Nothing, I just had something stuck in my throat." Joe said.

He looked at him suspiciously but then just blew it off.

"Anyway, I have to get back to what I was doing, I just stopped by to speak to you." My dad said then hugged me again and left.

"That was a close call." I said.

"Yeah it was, Liv you need to be more careful." Joe said.

"I don't get it, why didn't you just tell him what you said, why did you cover for me?" I asked him.

"Because like I said Liv, I love you like a daughter, and I love to see you happy, and if Duff makes you happy then do be it." He said.

A few hours later we were on the road and I was in my room when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and I saw Duff come in.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." He said closing the door behind him and he sat on my bed.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"You." He said looking into my eyes.

He leaned forward and our lips touched one another's and just like last time the kiss got heated.

I moaned into the kiss and and before I knew it he started kissing at my neck and he found the sensitive spot on my neck and started suck on it.

I moaned out loud and I quickly covered my mouth hoping that no one else heard me.

Yep there was definitely going to be a hickey there tomorrow.

He reached for the hem of my shirt and started to pull in up.
________________________

That is where I'm going to leave it for now. I hoped you liked this chapter and that it wasn't too boring.

Thank you guys so much for reading.

I do not own the picture!

- Savannah