Chapter 6: What the fuck?

Liv's POV:

The guys from Aerosmith finally came back and when they finally did, Joe stood in front of me.

"Liv, can I talk to you in the back of the bus?" He asked.

"Sure." I said walking to the back of the bus with him.

"Liv, I know what has been happening between you and Duff, and I want it to stop." He said in a stern voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"I know boys like him, and as soon as this tour is over you'll never hear from him again." Joe said seriously.

"You don't know that!" I said arguing back at him.

"You deserve someone who's going to be there, who will truly and honestly love you." He said as he slowly stepping closer to me.

"Joe, what the hell are you doing?" I asked and before I could register what he was going on he pulled me into a kiss.

I quickly pushed him away. "Joe, what the fuck?" I said in a shocked voice.

"Don't act like that Liv, I've seen the way you look at me." He said.

"What the fuck are you even talking about?" I said really confused.

"The way you always look at me with that loving smile." He said.

"That's because your like an uncle or a second dad to me, it would just be weird for us to be together because of how close to family you are to me."

He stayed silent for a second and looked down.

"Listen, we've gotta get back, or else people are going to be suspicious and wonder why we've been gone so long." I said.

He nodded and I kissed his cheek slightly.

Then we walked back into the room and as I sat down next to Duff, Joe sat the farthest away from me that he could.

Later on that day Duff and I were in my room cuddling and talking with each other in my bedroom.

"Liv I... nevermind." He said turning away from me.

"No tell me, I want to know." I said.

"It's not important." he said and turned his head away from me.

"Please, just tell me." I said.

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"Liv... I- I love you." He said sincerely.

I was silent, trying to take it all in.

"I knew you didn't feel the the same way." He said trying to get up from my bed.

"No, I love you too, Duff." I said looking in his eyes with the same passion that he looked into mine with.

"Really?" He asked looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his.
"Really." I said shaking my head.

"He pulled me tightly in his arms and kissed me with more passion than he has ever done before.

The kiss slowly turned into a makeout session and then he started kissing down my neck leaving little love bites all the way down.

We started stripping each other's clothes off and he reached over to grab a condom out of his pants pocket.

He put it on and that night we made sweet, passionate love.
_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter, thanks so much for reading it.

So with tomorrow being MLK jr. Day, I would just like to say please respect the people around you, and don't judge people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. Please treat everyone equally. R.I.P. Martin Luther King Jr.

Thank you guys so much

- Savannah