Chapter Seven-Catwoman's night

Catwoman, (Michelle Pfeiffer), prowls the dark streets of Gotham City in Tim Burton's 'Batman Returns', 1992; and the song 'Something Wild', a tribute to Julie Newmar, the 1960's Catwoman on TV, as she seduces Batman, (Adam West), right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated PG for sex references, camp violence.

You must be 13 years and over to see and hear it.

~~~

Catwoman heard the hissing of the cats...and pattered some of them with her small, right, hand. "Don't worry, I'll feed you".

And she poured several cats' bowls that was full of milk for her pets...as the darkness of the underground of Gotham City...exploded into a vibrant color of crime, death, and destruction...that mirrored the dim, drab, feel of the buildings, that was falling apart around her.

~~~

Catwoman was startled by a lone figure in the darkness.

She noticed he wore a bat suit.

Her own suit gleamed in the gloom.

"Who are you? This is my city". 

He flew upwards, then he a morose look on his face.

"I'm...Batman".

"I'm...Catwoman. And I hate to rain down on your parade...Batman...But you're nothing compared to me".

And her cats hissed at Batman...as he watched her with a weird sexual tension that was causing him to blush.

~~~

Page 8.