Chapter Three-Ivy's poisoned touch

The BluRay of Tim Burton's 1989 classic 'Batman'; and The Joker, (Jack Nicholson), gets revenge on his Mob boss, (Jack Palance), in the media section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for comic violence. You must be 13 years and over to see and hear it.

***

Shiela hurried out of the bank.

Shouts and screams caused chaos.

She stared at the ladder underneath the old buildings. She was too concerned to care whether she would return.

She was too concerned about the Joker that she bumped into Sherman Holts, the crossword champion of Gotham City.

"What's happening?", he asked.

"A psycho wearing a clown's face is robbing the bank".

"There's a lot of psychos out there, Shiela. Besides, you can't do riddles when you're shot". She kissed him.

"Be careful!".

"Sure, do you want to go to Bob's Restaurant?".

"Okay, how about 7:00 PM".

"Great. I like to see the riddles you do". 

Sherman nodded.

It was hard enough meeting girls in Gotham City. He loved Shiela. She was sexy in a bank teller way of nerds.

But they clicked.

And that was all that mattered.

***

Shiela arrived at The Greenhouse.

She opened the door.

"Mom, Dad!". 

She was alone.

The plants were all over the glass building: Daffodils; Dahlias; Gladiolus; Hyacinths; and Poison Ivy.

She was scared of that.

Suddenly the branches moved by the strong winds. Shiela was into the area where the poison ivy thrived in the darkness, instead of the light...like the sunflowers.

She gasped, as the thick, evil, branches wrapped their branches like octopuses' tentacles around her slim body...as the poisonous vapors of the plant infected her with its poison.

***

Half an hour passed...

...The woman who was Shiela was now different...

...She glowed a green color...

...She wasn't human anymore...

...She uttered: "I am Poison Ivy!". And she took command of all of the flowers and plants in the Greenhouse...and played with them with her hands...

...And vowed to kill anyone who got in her way in the darkness of Gotham City...just like The Joker before her.

~~~

Page 4.