chapter 6

4 months later

me and logan are still together and still street race. tonight is a huge race that we have to win. its so important to logan and were getting ready for it. " ok theres no pressure if we don't win we dont." logan said. i nodded and i knew he would get madif we lost so i'm going to do my best not to distract him.

we made it and everthing was going to start we made our way to the starting postion. "READY SET GO" and we were off. I was really nervous and i want to win so much . but then our car stopped and there was a bid crash. OH NO PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.

I layed on the street floor shatterd glass everywhere around me. i heard ambulnce on its way. and all could think about was logan where was he was he even alive?? i woke up and looked around me i was in a hospital room and Eric and Megan were standing right there with a docter beside them. oh great i was in trouble. " shes awake would you like us to leave the room?" the docter quistioned. no please don't go i'll be killed " yes we would thank you" megan said. the docters left. "miranda" Eric said he looked like he'd been crying for hours. " yeah " i said and he gave me a hug. " why did you do it why didn't you tell me you street race?" he asked. "techinally i wasn't street racing logan was i was just his partner incase he did something rong i'd be there to call someone. " i said quikly. " well talk about this when your up to it." megan said. "ok, but wheres logan?" i asked. " hes in the other room the docters dont know when he'll wake up but well let you know when he does " eric said. Thank god he wasn't dead.

one week later

"MIRANDA !" logan yelled this was the frist time we seen each other in like forever. we hugged for a really long time. we pulled away . " lets never do that again ever" logan said finally. " agreed" i said. " i'm so sorry for putting you through all this " he said. "its ok " i said.

5 years later

Me and logan are 20 know and are in collageandwell rick came along to hes been so weired ever since we broke up. but he always been there for me and well i srt of need him in my life just like i need logan but i would never tell anyone that. as for eric and megan well there the happeist people ever there in paris for there honey moon which i want rrick i mean logan to take me to when we get married.

i sat in my droom room and there was a knock on the door it was probablly logan.

i got up and answerd it yep it was logan. "hey" said. " hey are you ready to go ?" he asked . " oh and i told rick to meet us there" logan continued. yes rick and logan are really good friends know which i love .

we walked to the table were rick was sitting with this girl laughing. "hey" we algretted each other. " miranda logan this is kristy my girlfriend" rick said kristy smiled then i realized who she was she was one of ricks exs and went to highschool with us. " hey kristy" i said. "hey" we allsat down and had our lunch.

well yeah this was the last chapter. it was only a short story. besides the ponit i wanted to get started on my super long story which i will strat wrighting next week or something. so tell what you think did you like it?????