chapter 1

Alone and found

   I layed on my bed thinking as I always do at this time in the morning. My alarm went off and I shut it of and got up.I put on black jeans and a floral tank top. I Curled my black hair  I left it down today.  Putting on some light make up while grabing my bag I ran down stairs."Hey miranda" Eric said. "Hey"I  responded sitting next to him eating  my breakfest he was my only family and not even blood related. My parents both died in a car accident when I was like 2. and my dads best friend Jhon took me in and raised me like his daughter .He died over 3 years ago. Eric is 23 and my leagul gradiegn  becuse his dad left a will and it said Eric is to my guardien if anything were to happen to him. But I know Eric doesn't mind .

   "hey Rick" I said hugging him as he leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. "hello " he said sounding a bit sad " Is something wrong you seem off? "  I asked  as he walked me to class." Um nothings wrong " he said obviously lying .Not wanting to start a fight I droped it. After saying i'd see him later I walked into class takeing my seat." Alright class  we have a new transfer student here from the UK so I want you all to make him feel welcome. " Ms. jacob said pointing towards this extremely  hot guy he had black hair that came down to his ears and a really nice body. "Introduce yourslef to class "she contined. "Hey my names Logan um I just got here a month ago so I'm Still a fuzzy and things." He Said shyly. "Have a seat next to miranda please she'll also show you around to all your classes and get  you fimalier to this school" she said. "ok I want you guys to sit quietly while I go to the bathroom" with that she took of. He came towards me and I could feel myself blush." Hello " I said stupidly. "Hey I guess I got lucky" Logan said as he blushed. "Hows that?"  I asked. "Well I get the cutest girl in the room to show me around." Logan said. omg he just called me cute . " Um thanks so are you um no not that your cute  I  mean you are cut but not bunny cute man cute you know? " I  said really fast . Logan strated chuckling gosh he must hink I'm some sort of freak. wait how could I what about rick i love him im not going to throw that away by this little crush am I?

    The bell rang so everyone hurried out of the classroom. I waited so that Logan could get his shedule from the teacher."Lead the way." he said while handing me the papers." I took a look at his shedule he had 3 classes with me and lunch and his locker is right next to mine. talk about quincdince. " Um ok well follow me than" I said making our way through the crowded hallways. when  we got to our lockers Rick was leaning against mine how cute. "Um your locker is right next to mine" I stated. " So I would call this quinncedence wouldn't you?"he asked joy written all over his face. "Um dont get to happy pretty boy " I said. he laughed and pushed me playfully. We stared at each other for a sec and I hit his chest and we brust into laughter. I notice Rick left without even saying hi or without even a bye what the hell? "So that guy leaning over your locker he was your boyfriend right?" Logan asked. "Yeah" I said akwardly. "So i'll walk you to your next three classes and then you could sit with me at lunch if your cool enough" I said. He chuckled"well" he said leaning over the class door smoothly. "oh your defintly cool enough" we both laughed and then I left still laughing. I spent all class trying to forget about my little crush on Logan I mean I barley new the guy. But whenever we hang out I am always smiling and happy. I'm Losing it.

It was lunch time know so I went to my locker and Logan was already there putting his stuff away.   "Hey pretty boy" I said. " Are you going to call me that from now on "he said. "Mabye" I said." aww" he whined. "what would you rather I call you?"I asked ."Um how about slick?" he said egarley."Lets leave it at pretty boy " I said while chuckling. When we got to the lunch table. I notice rick was angry so I put my arm around his shoulders and leaned closer to him. "Whats the matter?" I asked. He pulled away cheez what crawled up his but?

Ricks (pov)

As miranda placed her arm around me I pulled away. How could she do this to me? I heard people in the hallway saying her and the new guy were a couple. She was flirting with him while I was leaning against her locker. Miranda called him pretty boy to. Gosh I love her so much."What I did I do" Miranda said. "Can we talk privetly" I said eyeing the new guy. She pulled me up and we walked outside by this tree we usually stand by. "Whats up?" she asked. "How could you?" I said. "how could I what? " she said confusion on her face. "Flrit with  new guy right in front of me and some of these girls told me you to  were together." I said. She laughed what did she think it was a joke." I'm not with him we weren't flriting were just friends an i'm showing him around school"she said. she pullled me into a hug and I kissed her on the cheek hugging her back. "I'm sorry" I said.

As i'm running to the locker rooms after football parctice I bump into someone. it was the new guy. "Sorry man" he said and with that he left. I was at my locker in the when a hand was on my shoulder. "Hey rick" a girl said seductivley. Shit it was my ex Kirsty. "What do you want want" I said annoyed " Ouch cant I just see what your up to?" She said. she pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me. " lets go to my house" she said . "No" I said. " Come on I wont tell Miranda" she said. "no" I  reapeted angerliy . "Well then i'll just show miranda these picture of us kissing right know" she said. "All right but the picture gets deleted right after" I said giving in. "and miranda never finds out about this ok" I said "fine" she winking as we walked to her car. Gosh I cant belive i'm doing this if miranda found out we'd be so over...