chapter 3

" Hey! miranda." Rick said. " heeyy..." I said how could I forget he was coming in the morning? I felt like such a slut makeing out with Logan and Rick doesn't even have a clue. Rick walked in and gave me a quick hug I retruned it. " um did you forget I was coming cause you look like you just woke up?" he asked. crap. " um no I just had a long night yesterday and was really tired." I said . oh no I heard someone walking down the stairs I told Logan to stay up there. " Miranda!" Logan yelled coming down stairs with just his boxers on.

Rick looks hurt. " um whats going on ? Rick asked confused. " I uh got hurt and miranda asked me to stay becuase I couldn't drive home like this." Logan said showing rick a really big bruise on his foot. " Thats sounds just like you Miranda always careing for others for a second there I expected the worse." Rick said releaved. Thats what I love about him he doesn't freak out like everyone else he stays calm and waits for an explantion. " hey Logan do you want to grab breakfest with us?" Rick asked. " Yeah sure let me just go change" Logan said. "you didn't pack any clothes with you i'll go get some clothes from erics clothes" I said. " no I always carry clothes in my car just in case " he said while running outside to his car. " im gonna go change Rick " I said going up stairs to change I flet soo bad for what just happend and I think im falling in love with Logan.

We get inside ricks car and it was kinda awkward we were silent . we made it to the diner and got out of the car . we ordered our food and waited fro it to arrive. " so where'd you to go last night?" rick asked casually. Logan looked at me and i could tell he was telling me to make something up. "we uh um we went to Logan's house and I helped him unpack his things they just arrived so yeah." i said looking down. " how did you get hurt then ?" rick asked. " I uh fell when I got out of my car. " Logan said and our food came we started eating and casually talking. when i see Ricks ex girlfriend walk in gosh I hated her.

" oh my gosh! rick hey long time no see " Stacey said flipping her blond hair. she was captain of the cheerleaders and of course was the most popular girl in school. " Miranda how are you" she said. I smiled at her. "hey do you want to sit with us?" Rick asked. " I'd love to let me just go order my food." she said. gosh she probably knew we were coming and she probably trying to get Rick back! my phone started to vibrate i pick it up and it was a text from Logan? why would he text me if i was sitting right next to him??

There is a race tonight so don't make any plans for 1:00 AM Iknow its late

- Logan

OK fine

- Miranda.

Stacey was makeing her way back and sat down right next to me great I thought .Rick was looking at stacey like she the most beautifulest thing he saw. HELLO I'm right here. I looked at Logan who was eating his food not concerned about Stacey see that's a gentlemen. " um i gotta go use the bathroom" rick said getting up.we ate and Stacey came to my place with us ricks idea. we hang out in my basement for a while.Rick and Stacey flirting with each other the whole time. " um have to get back to my house my mom wants me" Stacey said . "alright i 'll drive you there rick said with a smirk. that's it were so over. " rick i gotta talk to you later ok" i said. he just walked away nodding checking out Stacey.

Later that night at midnight.

me and Logan got ready and hoped into his car before the race. " I have something to tell you." Logan said. "yeah whats up ?" I answered. " um.. I'm know its only been a while since i've known you but I'm falling in love with you with every second and i'll understand if you love rick .." he said looking at me thoughtfully. I could tell he wasn't lying and darn i'm falling in love to. " I am falling in love with you and after today I don't think I want to be with rick anymore so i'll break up with him for you". I said. he kissed me on my forehead " I promise I won't ever hurt you" he said .

we pulled up and signed the paperwork and got into Logan racing car. " READY!..........SET...........BANG!!!" that was our cue to go. I sat there staring at Logan because he just looked so hot sitting there driving. he turned to me and smiled and turned back to the wheel and said " you like what you see" I blushed and looked straight ahead. we were driving and I saw the finish line we were coming up at 3rd place yay!! we got to 3rd place and we got out of the car I went to hug Logan. we walked up to the place and got our money.

We were back at my place making out on the couch. " hey I went you to meet Eric hes coming back from his trip tomorrow so how about this Friday?" I asked " how about you and Eric come to my place for dinner with my parents and my older brother that is after you break up with rick and become my girl " he said smirking. I blushed when he said my girl " OK i'll break up with rick tomorrow at school first thing in the morning" I said kissing him on the cheek. "hey i gotta go before my mom starts freaking out." he said standing i walked him to the door. "bye" I said "bye" he said.

I woke up to the the sound of my alarm it was six o' clock so i went to take a shower. after my shower I put on a purple tank top and a pink mini skirt on and some make up . I ate breakfast and left to school to go break up with rick. I stopped and walked over to the tree where rick was waiting for me. "hey I need to talk to you" we both said at the same time. "um you go first " he said. " um OK well i want to break up." i said. He stood there with a blank expression on his face and then smiled. why was he smiling?? and then I notice Stacey walking over " did you break up with that thing yet" Stacey asked him  leaning on his shoulder. " That thing has a name and i already did break up with him " I said marching off . I made it to my locker where Logan was leaning against looking hot as usual " hey sexy " he smirking. " hey " i said while giving him a quick hug." did you break up with him" he asked i nodded. " how'd it go??" he asked. " It went well because he didn't care he like Stacey but what do I care I have you know" I said honestly. " aw that was so deep" Logan said in a girlie voice. I  laughed and slapped him on the chest. the bell rang and we raced to class and took our seats and I  saw Stacey looking at me oh god she thinks I'm jealous ha ha ha.

Finally its lunch I'm starving I got a orange soda and a slice of pizza and a cheese cake not even bothering to wait for Logan he came and sat down. " some one was to hungry to wait for her boyfriend " he said acting hurt . " shut up" I said play fully.and then Stacey and rick came and sat right by us. " hey guys "Stacey said. "hey"me and Logan both said. "hello" rick said.I nodded " so Miranda you can't come out today?" Logan asked I knew what he was saying. "no not today Eric's coming home" I said. " aw your so cute" rick said to Stacey who was trying to open her can of pop he took it and opened it for her. "hey you guys are togather?" Logan asked like he didn't know. "yeah" rick answered "what about you to are you guys togather?" rick said choking out the last word. I looked at Logan and I could see him  blush. aw .." yeah we are" he responded looking at me. rick smile went away but then Stacey tookhim and started kissing him.

I went home and cleaned the house  then got ready becuase Eric was takeing me to a fancy restruant. hes my legual gardiegan as I said before becasue his dad died 3 years ago and I was going to be a foster chiled but Eric took care of me ever since. The door bell rang and I knew it was Eric. so I got up and ansewred it.