Chapter 6

( (Y/N)'s POV)
I woke up with a sound of knocking on the door, I smell the air, and smells the butler's scent.

I hurriedly stand up put on my half mask and my eyepatch.

"Ms. (G/N), it's time to wake u- oh, you're already awake I see..." the demon butler said as he enters my room.

"Yes, I always wake up early with Ka- Eyepatch" I said, and cursed silently under my breath, as I almost said my brother's name.

"That's good, well then, it's time for you to start your duty, you also need to wear this" he said, as he shows me a maid uniform....you've got to be kidding me....

"Didn't that bra- the young master told me and my brother to be his personal bodyguard? Then why are you giving me a dress? I can't fight while I'm wasting a dress!" I said to him, annoyed

"Yes he did told you, so that's why I sew this uniform, you can also fight while wearing this uniform, and so I can wash your old clothes" he said simply while smirking.

'Damn that demon butler..!'

"Fine..!" I said, as I snatch the uniform from his hands.

"Do you also need help for the corset?" He said.

"NO AND GET THE HELL OUT SO I CAN CHANGE!" I said angrily as I push him out of my room.

(10 minutes later)
I look at the mirror, looking at myself in disgust.

'Anteiku's uniform is more comfortable than this...' I sigh, I look at the heels and throw it across the room. I put on my shoes, the one I'm always wearing. I look at the mirror again and thought something.

'Should I.....take off my mask.....?' I put on my gloves also that was included with the uniform.

'No, I shouldn't, maybe I should wait for the right time....'

I go out of my room, to fine the butler, with my brother besides him. Wearing a butler uniform

He's also wearing his half mask and eyepatch

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask Sebastian.

"The young master is investigating about the 'Jack the Ripper' along with another cases, so we're going to an acquaintance of the young master for the information" Sebastian said. "And while we're outside, you two will protect him" he continued.

"Aren't you a demon? Why can't you protect your master" Kaneki ask.

"Well, the young master wants you two to protect him too, he also wants to see how will you handle to fight" Sebastian replied.

( 3rd person's POV)
"Tsk" the female ghoul replied angrily. "Now, let's go before the young master gets impatient" said the demon butler.

They head to the office of the Earl Phantomhive, as Sebastian knocks and walks in. "Excuse me my lord, the two are ready."

"Good, let's go now"

"Yes, my lord" the Earl walk out with Sebastian on his side, with the twins following behind.

"What are we going to do, young master?" ask the female Kaneki (A/N: wait, is "Kaneki" a last name or a first name..?)

"We're going to undertaker to question him about the Jack the reaper and..."  answered by the Earl.

"It seems there's still more cases like the last one with Earl Trancy"

Words count: 606 words

A/N: I'M ALIVE THANKFULLY! SORRY IF I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MY BOOK FOR SO LONG! I've been really busy with my online class and didn't got a time to make stories :< so thankfully I finally made this chapter but only short I'm so sorry about that..but I hope you understand :^>

Lovingly yours,
Author-Chan😘