Chapter 3

( Ciel's POV)
I put my hand on my chin, this case is rather odd, a cannibal suspect? I should bring the twins with me if they know about it.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Young master, the twins are now here" Sebastian said from the other side.

"Come in" I replied. Then they enter into the room. I look at the twins.

"Have a seat" I motioned them to the chairs infront of me. They nodded and sit down.

"I called for you two, because from now on, you two will be my personal bodyguards too." I said to them.

"Is that all?" (Y/N) ask.

"Not yet, the queen assign me to a case, with a brat(Alois) and his butler. And I want you two to join with me, Incase you will know who's the suspect." I explained to them.

"Okay....when we'll be leaving?" Kaneki ask

"In 15 minutes, so you have time to get ready." I said, they nodded. "You may leave". They stand up and bowed before they went out.

"So, why did you want them to join, young master?" Sebastian ask. "While bringing them to the case, I want you to keep on eye on them, to find out what they are" I said to Sebastian, while drinking my tea that he place infront of me.

"Yes my lord, and I must say, I can't help but notice their finger nails are black, like mine" Sebastian said.

"they may be a demon, do they have a demon mark on their hand?"

(Pretend you and Kaneki have a gloved that have a hole for the fingers, and sorry idk what it's called XD)

"No, I don't think they don't have a demon mark"

Hmm....I wonder what they are...?

( (Y/N)'s POV)
I went to my room and head to the bathroom, I took off my clothes and take a bath. I close my eyes in relaxation. Then I heard a knock on my door.

"(Y/N)? Are you in here?" Kaneki's voice was heard on the other side of the door.

"Yeah! Just a moment, I'm already done" I said as I stand up from the tub, and get a towel.

I dry myself and put on my clothes.

(You can choose from these two. with only the lower part of the mask then with eyepatch)

I unlock the door and saw Kaneki, in his clothes too.