Meeting a new friend and a new mission

It has been a couple of days since Sheba has become a member of the Justice League. Things have been going pretty well for her. Everyone was rather very hesitant, due to her being a Czarnian, because of, obviously, Lobo, and by extension, Crush herself. But, eventually, many of the leaguers have gotten used to having another Czarnian present here, especially when Sheba herself is actually the only friendly one, since Lobo is a hunter, and Crush is outright rude. She had similar abilities to Lobo, such as his ability to make a Czarnian copy through the use of blood. She prefers to fight with her fists or her swords.

Speaking of Crush, she has started to change a bit. But this is when she is somehow around Delsin Rowe. While she is still rude to everyone around the Watchtower, when she is around Delsin, she actually becomes very sweet, while she's still keeping the gruff tone in her voice. And on a surprise note, whenever Delsin is present with any of the females, along side with Crush, Crush will take him by the hand, and drag him away from them. Even Delsin has no idea what is going on. When Delsin questions about this, Crush looks down and her usual response would be "does it matter?!" Or "cause I can do such a thing." Delsin was rather unsure why.

Right now, he is called in by Batman. Apparently, he has gotten a mission, and is doing it with someone that he has never seen before in his time here.

"Good. You've finally come here."

"Alright, Bats. What's the situation?"

Batman turns to the computer screen, type a few keys, before a picture of a base come in the screen.

"This base has very important data. We need to have it, in case it's dangerous. Miss Martian will accompany you."

Delsin tilts his head, obviously, he's very confused.

"Miss who?"

As if on answer, a voice suddenly spoke out.

"Hello!"

Delsin jumped and turned to see a female that is suddenly becoming visible, and bares a resemblance to Martian Manhunter, But has brown hair, a more human-like face and head, along with some freckles, short brown hair, and finally, a black shirt w...

Delsin jumped and turned to see a female that is suddenly becoming visible, and bares a resemblance to Martian Manhunter, But has brown hair, a more human-like face and head, along with some freckles, short brown hair, and finally, a black shirt with a red X, and has a red belt and black leggings.

"Oh...hi there." 'Guess...invisibility?'

"It's nice to finally meet you, Delsin Rowe!"

She stuck her hand out. Delsin hesitates, But shakes it as well. Looks like it is a birth of a new friendship.

"Nice to meet you, I guess."

"You both do know the mission at hand, right?"

"Yes/Yeah, we do know."

"You ship is ready to take off."

Delsin: "Than let's go out and get it. But first things first before I go, I need Video. Best be sneaky when you are inside an enemy base