Olwen Kuo hangs out with Killer Frost

Olwen was at walking for a bit. The Justice League don't really have much to do, as there has been no trouble. As he kept walking, he can't help but think of the good times he had with the Second Sons when he was still a child. These people reminded him of his father, the person he wanted to see. As an infant, he was sent away, in order to be protected against the blast, created to stop the Beast. He was sent so deep underground, he was out of the blast's reach. Agni to is the same. He was, however, in a different location. Of course, they didn't know, until they talked at who their father was. Both of them were suprised that they have the same dad, but more so when they are from different mothers. As he kept walking, he felt a chill coming down his spine.

"Oh boy...I think I know where it belong to."

"You are absolutely right on where my cold belong to."

Olwen turns around and sees Killer Frost in all of her beautiful glory. Having Snow White hair, and icy eyes.

 Having Snow White hair, and icy eyes

"Nice to see you, Killer Frost. How are you doing?"

"Good. Waller is unable to find me, once I have been hiding here in Seattle...All thanks to you, Sparky."

If you auidances or viewers don't know what good Killer Frost is talking about, right after the time when both Killer Frost and Olwen did their...Business, Olwen thought that what Waller is doing to the her and the other inmates is far too wrong. So being the kind guy, just like his heroic Pops, he allowed Killer Frost entrance in Seattle. And Killer Frost suddenly has got a bigger crush on good old Olwen. In fact, she has so much of a crush on Olwen, he would even follow him home, freeze up his entire body, and sleep with him, right in her grasp. Needless to say, She is so overly affectionate to him. She even called him Sparky, due to his electric powers.

"So...Sparky? Mind if I hang out at your house?"

"Okay...I just hope that Waller doesn't ambush me here."

"Ooohhhhh...don't worry about that, Sparky. After all, you are the son of the Demon of Empire City, aren't you?"

"Ohh, yeah, right. I forgot."

Both Killer Frost and Olwen went back to Olwen's apartment.