Chapter 1

Dear Niall,

I know you don't know me. And I know it's weird getting letters from people you don't know. But I'm a fan. Not those die hard crazy fans but a normal one. I like you for you, not for your looks or voice. (Although I like that too.) And I wanted you to know I exist. I really do love you, even though you may not love me. So I hope you read this and maybe you could reply back. Love:

Annabelle

I drop my letter in the mail box, sending it to London, England. I live in Paris, France and hope someday to meet Niall Horan of One Direction. Well DUH, doesn't everyone? But I want to love him Truly love him. Not fake love him, like all the other fans do. I want to love him, for him. For his cute laugh, love of food, personality and everything in between. I hope he gets it. I hope he reads it. I hope he replies. "Annabelle!! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!!" Emmet shouts. Stalker. Emmet is the boy that told me he liked me. Now he never leaves me alone. "Emmet. Hello." I reply blankly. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me?" Emmet asks. "Actually I.." I started. "Oh Annabelle would love to hang out with you!!" My mom interrupts who was working on the garden. Great thanks mom. "Okay let's go!" Emmet says grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. After we get out of my mom sight I snatch my hand away. "Don't touch me." I snap. "Oh uh sorry." He mumbles as we walk. "So what are we going to do?" I ask him. "Anything you want to do Annabelle." He said winking. "It's Anna." I reply frustrated. "Ya but Annabelle is SO much prettier." He said. I grumble. "Call me Anna!! And I want to go home." I snap. "Whoa sorry to burst you bubble Anna but I thought your mom said you would love to hang out with me. What happened to that?" He said innocently. Alright, now I've lost it. "You now what?! You listen to me. I don't LIKE being called Annabelle normally, and I certainly don't want to hang out with YOU. So back off, and let me go home." I shout, turning around and walking towards home. "This isn't over! I will make you mine Annabelle!!" Emmet shouts after me. "JUST YOU KEEP THINKING THAT!" I yell to him as I walk to my house. "What are you doing home so early?" My mom asks. "Not right now mom." I said as I storm inside and up to my room. I slam the door and lay on my bed thinking. Why is Emmet such an ideot and a creep?

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Niall's P.O.V*

I wake up to warm air on my face. I get up and get something to eat. Bacon and eggs. While they are cooking, I walk outside to check the mail. Bills, taxes and a letter? I grab them and walk inside. I look at the letter which has my name on it. I rip it open and read the letter. Annabelle is a pretty name. I think I like this girl. But who is she? I get a pen and paper and write a note back.

Thank you for the note Annabelle! You seem like a nice girl. And I love you too! I'm glad your not a die hard crazy fan. I like the normal ones like you. Now that I know you exist, wanna keep in touch? Lots of Love:

Niall