Prologue

"Jason Remus Lupin, you get back here this instant!!!" Harry called towards the boy. Jason had stolen a cookie when Harry was hoping to eat it (such a mean boy!).
"Harry, Jason won't give the cookie back, you should know." Abigail Black muttered. Jason had already eaten the cookie when Abigail had went over to him to tickle him as punishment.
"Abigail Sirius Black! What did I tell you about tickling your god-brother?" Lily Evans, Harry's mother stepped in.
"Mum, Jason stole my cookie. She was helping me!" Harry defended.
"Jason! You know not to steal cookies! Abigail, can you find a better way next time, please? It's better not to tickle Jason too much." Lily Evans sighed, walking away. Abigail, being an obedient child, stopped tickling Jason. They all had began sitting on the grass to talk when an owl swooped over with a letter adressed to Harry.

To Harry Potter,

I am glad to say that you have been accepted into Hogwarts; School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. You will find a letter dressed to you with the list of items you will need for school pinned behind this.

We hope to see your letter of acceptance in by September first. The school year starts on September 18th.

Yours Truly,
Deputy Headmistress and Transfiguration Professor,
Minerva McGonagall

Harry read the letter and immediately jumped up in excitement.
"What is it?" Abigail asked, confused to his cheerful attitude.
"I was accepted into Hogwarts!" Harry squealed, running over to tell his parents.