Part I ¦ Chapter 1

This story is about everything that happened 11000 years ago. Many of us would think that in a time that long ago, there would be caves-men and people hunting. But this is definitely not what happened.
There were a lot of advanced civilizations back then. But the most advanced was Atlantis.
Atlantis was formed by the people who came from Pleiades, or Pleiadians. The three Pleiadians who first came to Earth were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, who people later worshipped as Gods. But they weren't gods. They were possibly the ones with the most knowledge. In fact, they didn't believe in any God; the concept didn't exist. They were brothers. Zeus was powerful and intellectual. Poseidon was truthful and kind. And opposed to two of them was Hades, evil and smart.
They had brought to Earth a lot of books containing the truths of the universe. They had also brought crystals with them which was used as the main source of energy in the Pleiades. One of the crystal was Zoi. It was a piece of a bigger crystal that powered the entire Pleiades star cluster.
With the help of Zoi, the three brothers built Atlantis. The huge continent covered the entire Atlantic Ocean. The continent was divided into three parts.
Zeus had the southernmost part. He named it Gnosgi (the land of knowledge)
Poseidon had the middlemost part. He named it Poseigi (the land of Poseidon)
And Hades had the northernmost part and he named it Nekrogi (the land of the dead)
Zeus and Poseidon started educating humans about truth and wisdom while Hades taught people about black magic and darkness.
They all later married humans and called more Pleiadians on Earth.
Atlantis became the most powerful place on Earth. The empire started growing more and spreaded toward North America, Northern Europe and Scandinavia, Northern Africa and South Asia.
Over time they grew more and more powerful. There were new generation of rulers and rules.
But that also meant that with every moment, the fall of the empire was near.