❤ 5✎Pink-tinge ❤

I rewound all about that house and I could never find a board anywhere in there. So, I was now confident enough to speak back.

"Board? What board?" my voice was obstinate now.

"Didn't you see a board which had DEATH HOUSE on it?" she glowered.

"What the ..?? Are you sure? I didn't see any such board there" I said.

"So, did someone made that board disappear when you entered?" she was bristling.

"Well I'm going to butch that person then" I said.

"You speak as if you were blindfolded" she sighed.

"No, I really didn't see any boards.Okay, let's drop it. But, why were you angry for that??"I asked her.

"I wasn't angryyy" she rolled her eyes.

Her face had a coy smile on it. Whee, she blushed finally. I couldn't resist her cuteness at that second. Did she try to save me because I was important to her?? My mind started its one-sided conversations.

"Then??" I tried to proffer her blush.

"Now, I regret for that" she grew stern again.

I realized my idiocy now. I decided not to ask about the reason for dragging me out of that place. But, I couldn't help myself.

So, I asked her in a convincing tone, "What does a DEATH HOUSE mean hoodie?"

"A DEATH HOUSE is a very.... Hold on !!! What did you just call me?" her cheeks pink-tinged in a jiffy. ღ ღ ღ