❤ 4✎Friction ❤

That noise just horrified me. My hands shivered and I was about to sweat. God, I'm stupid again. I moved out of the room to see what has caused that noise.

And. Believe it or not.

There stood my hoodie.

Yeah. She stood there. "I'm going to call her hoodie", I whispered to myself.

Wait. Why did she even come here??? Is this her home?? I knew it. Only a beautiful person can have a beautiful home. So, I got ready to get her scolding's again for steeping into her home without her knowledge.

"Well, I didn't mean to follow you" she said in her soft voice.

Aww. How cute she is, my instinct flirted on her. But, I didn't show any such expressions on my face. I stood blank. She continued again.

"I simply walked after you. You seemed to be aimless, and when I saw you enter here, I ran to you to get you out" she hurried.

"What?? Why???", I asked in a confused tone.

"Is this your home??", she backed off.

"No, isn't this your ho..??", before I could finish, she dragged me out of the house and started running, holding my hand.

Did she really touch me??? Am I in my dreams??? I showed my dimples to attract her, but she was busy running. I closed my eyes and now, my mind was searching for a song to play in the background.

All of a sudden, I lost the friction on my hands.

When I opened my eyes she stood few feet away from me.

She was taking deep breaths to ease herself after running this fast. I was so disappointed that she stopped running before my mind chose a song. Anyways, I continued from where I left.

"Wasn't that your home?" I catechized her.

"Are you insane, why the hell did you get in there?? Didn't you see that board on its entrance??", she brooded.