Truth hurts

"BROOKLYN! JESSE! FAMILY MEETING!!" Ashton yelled banging on the door.
We both just and chuckled.
"This means nothing." I shrugged.
"I know." He said rolling his eyes.
We both walked downstairs and all the boys were sitting at the table, and Joey was smiling big.
"What's up?" I asked sitting next to Joey.
"GUESS WHAT!!??" He Said.
"What?" We all asked.
"Pack your bags! Thanksgiving, we're going to Texas!" Joey said jumping up.
"Yay!" I yelled.
I love country.
"Huh?" All the boys asked.
"Wait-Why?" I asked.
"My little cousin is having a quince! That means we're all going! That means ASHTON DOWSNT GET THANKSGIVING!!!" Joey said.
"What!? That's not fair!" Ashton said crossing his arms.
"Stop whining." Grayson said rolling his eyes.
"What's a quince?" Jesse asked.
I hung my head against the table.
"A quince is when Mexicans celebrate a 15 year old girl birthday party. It's like a Mexican sweet sixteen." I Said.
"Oh cool!" He smiled.
"Omg Brooke! Where are the pictures for yours!?" Joey asked.
"You had one?" All the boys asked.
"Duh!" I Said walking to the garage.
I grabbed the photo album and took it back to the table.
"Brooklyn's Quince." Jonah read.
I opened the book and they were all looking in it.
"So Who was your main?" Grayson asked.
"How do you think!?" I chuckled.
"Joey?" They all said.
"No!" We both said.
"Zach." I giggled.
"Really?" Jesse asked.
"Yup!" I shrugged.
After the looked at the photos I put them away and went to pack.

"Brooklyn!" Joey said walking in my room.
"Huh?" I asked while I was looking in my closet.
"So I'm inviting Townes and this is gonna be the first time she meets my family!" He Said.
Ew.
She's coming.
Gee gotta blast!
"Cool!" I Said.
"I'm nervous." He sighed.
"Why?" I asked.
"What if they don't like her!?" He said sitting on my bed.
"They're gonna lover, just like we do!" I said.
Nope.
They're gonna hate her and wish he was with me.
🤪

Townes came over later to drop off her suitcase and she came in my room.
"Listen here peasent." She said closing my door.
"What did you just call me?" I asked.
"You cannot tell Joeys Family all the stuff I have done to do!" She said.
"Ok! Whatever, just get out." I said rolling my eyes.
"I'm getting out, because I want to! Not because you told me to." She said flipping her hair and walking out.
"Ugh." I groaned to myself.

Later that night, I went downstairs and saw everyone watching Hollywood life.
"What's up guys!? It's ally and today we'll be talking about Brooklyn Jones and her Boyfriend Bazzi, or should I say ex!" I heard.
I quickly jumped on the couch and told Jonah to higher it up.
"As we know Maggie and Bazzi are roommates and life long friends, just like Joey and Brooklyn! But I'm guessing Brooklyn doesn't like that."
"What!?" I Said.
"Earlier this morning Maggie posted a video explaining that Brooklyn and Andrew broke up because Brooklyn doesn't like the fact that Maggie and Andrew are close. That's weird! Her and Joey are just as close so she should understand. But here's the thing. If you listen closely, you could hear Andrew in the background saying "stop or else she'll tell the truth." Does this mean that Brooklyn didn't break up with him because of that? Is Maggie lying? Who knows!? Once again, this is Ally from Hollywood life and see you next time!"

What

The

Hell

"Nope! Nope!" I Said getting off the couch.
I stormed up to my room and Joey followed.
"She's messes up for that!" He Said.
"Ya! I know that Joey!" I said plopping on my bed.
"What are you gonna do? Have everyone hate you for being a hypocrite?" He asked leaning on the door.
"First of all, not a hypocrite! Second of all, no, I'm not gonna let everyone hate me!" I Said grabbing my blogging camera.
I saw a smirk form on his face.
"Are you really gon-"
"Yes! Now get out!" I interrupted him.
He closed the door behind him and I sighed.
I put the camera on the tripod and got in position.
I didn't start to fake cry and take off all my makeup, I looked how I looked.
Decent and pissed.

"Hey guys! So today's video is more of a serious slash Pissed video. If you guys hadn't heard, me and Andrew broke up! Now I know what Maggie posted. If you guys don't know what she posted, Basically she said that me and Andrew broke up because I didn't like the fact that they were close. And all I have to say about that is lies. She lied. I did not break up with him because of that. That would be me being a hypocrite. Andrew is a very loving and amazing person and I will miss him, but you should know the truth. The reason I broke up with him is because he smokes. Andrew smokes. And it's because of Maggie. She taught him that it was okay and the better way to do things. Me, I hate  smoking. It is disgusting and I would never date someone that does it! And I did! So why I'm pissed is because he lied to me the whole time we dated and because of Maggie. She is a bad influence on all her young fans and she's always sad when she lives an amazing life! So many people would love to be her and she's throwing it all away! She forced Andrew into smoking so she couldn't be the only one. And he fell for it. Also Maggie life. You can't trust her! She might seem sweet but really, she's a living hell. I have never threatened Maggie to stay away from Andrew and the only time we argued is when I confronted her of making Andrew smoke! So now that you know the truth, please stop hating on me and I'm not trying to send any of you to hate and want to kill Maggie. I definitely don't want to send hate to Andrew. But all I wanted, was for you guys to know the truth. And the truth hurts."
I stopped recording and smiled.

I did that.

I went over the video to make sure that it was good. I titled it "truth hurts" and in the first five minutes m, it got 1 million views. That's crazy!

Instagram 💓

BrooklynJones!: truth hurts 🤷🏻‍♀️💔

Likes 4729190256      Comments 367281

User: YYAASDSS
USER: OMG SHE SAID IT NOT ME
USER: POP OFF
USER:OMG HER DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEO:GOD
USER: I never thought he smoked
Maggielindemann: you have no right to tell everyone that!
^Brooklynjones!: you had no right to make everyone think i was a hypocrite
JoeyHarp: 💓💓
Brielle: 😱😱
Riverlynn: we need to celebrate this.
^Zach: let's meet up our house at 9 byob 😂
USER: I CANT BELIEVE SHE DID THIS!!!
USER: 😢
Jesse: 🤣✌🏼