Chapter 2

Today was the day, the day I go to College.

I had just finished packing when I heard a knock at the door. Aunt Sarah, the worst of them all. All though I love her , because she is my only living relative, she has never been the same since it happened. The non stop crying, phone calls, letters, and the flowers. You see before the accident I only saw my aunt about twice a year, thanksgiving and Christmas, and only spoke to her about 5 times a year and that was it. Then all of a sudden she acts like she has been there the whole time but it's almost over.

One hour. One hour till we're there, sadly my house is exactly 1 hour away from LSU, the college ill be attending, it dosent seem far enough but it's the only thing I got.

" Hello my poor little Savannah , that I hold so dearly in my heart, how have you been holding up honey?" , my aunt said after opening the door.

" Good I guess, same as yesterday when you asked me the question. " I replied.

" Don't give me attitude, your mother did not raise you that way. Bless her poor soul."

And here it comes.

" It feels like yesterday when your mother had you, those precious memories. When she died it just seemed like the world has ended. I just wish she would have lived her life better than with that husband of hers." My aunt said on the verge of tears.

Did I mention my Aunt has always hated my father. Due to a misunderstanding in high school that caused a young and snobby aunt Sarah to be left alone of her homecoming night, but that's a different story.

" Your mother was just such a great women, to good for him. She was so inspirational and so caring exspecialy of the elderly. She was just so...." she stopped due to her obnoxious sobs that filled the whole house and she wept on my shoulder as I patted her on the back.

***

After a drive that seemed to last for ages we were here, finally. As we were driving around campus I noticed how beautiful the campus was. We had just passed the student library which is connected to a coffe shop, which is good because I will be spending a lot of time there.

As we were pulling into the parking lot of the Dorms a black truck comes out of nowhere and almost hits us. This resulting in my aunt yelling and cursing at the driver. The reckless driver drives right past us then parks right infront of the building obviously planning on running in for just a minute. As the door opens I see a mop of almost black curls pop out of the car followed by a pair of black ray ban sunglasses. He was wearing black. I mean everything was black his shoes, his shirt, his tight fitted pants. He also had tatoo. I never had a thing for tatoos but I have to admit he was very attractive. Stop. I mentally slapped my self back and to reality and rembered the promise I made to my self, to stay hidden, quite, not be noticed, no parties, and exspcialy no boys.

Once my aunt layed eyes on the recles driver she make a noise of disgust and says " I hope you never get involved with boys like that, you need a smart man one who will pay the bills."

I don't think I will be taking relationship advice from my 56 year old single aunt, anytime soon, I mean the women has more cats that those people on those tv shows. But she is right I dong need to get involved with boys like him or any boys at all.

All I want to do is to be forgotten from the world.