Part 30- Crazy? Definitely.

500 Years later.... Lilla's P.O.V

"I'm 517!" I complain to Em, who got turned when she turned twenty-four.

We're standing in the middle of England, Emily with her guitar, A with her guitar, and me with a voice I mastered 300 hundred years ago.

"Don't get to close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide." I sing going into the chorus of "Demons" by Imagine Dragons.

Then a fifty dollar bill drops into our guitar case.

"I can't escape this now unless you show me how!" Emily, Allison, and I belt out together earning us more money.

We finish the song and I hear a familiar voice say "As brilliant as she's always been." I swear it's him.

Adrian.

"You look awful, Lila are you ok?!" Allison asks me.

I just mutter "I'm going crazy."

"Is that?" A asks pointing at Jason.

You see, while A and I haven't seen our mates in a long time Emily found hers. You wouldn't believe it is Adam, Drew's crazy friend. We couldn't believe it, but now it's hard not to.

"It can't be." I say helping Emily collect the money and instruments.

"You are just crazy." Emily says grabbing my hand and walking off. With Allison hot on my heels.

"Crazy?" Allison asks death glaring at Emily.

"Crazy? Definitely." I say smiling sadly. "There is no way they've found us. They haven't been looking." I say leading the girls back to our apartment. Did I mention we're still slayers? We are.