Part 28- Turned

Lila's P.O.V

"You know he's marked you? I can smell his sent all over you." Drew says punching me in the nose.

"Adrian." I whisper in a tiny plea. I know he can hear me. I'm starting to loose hope though. What is he doesn't care. Has he even noticed I'm gone?!

"Get away from her!" I hear, but my vision is going bad and I can barely se ethe outline of Adrian's figure.

"Lila, God no!" I hear Em screama nd run towards me.

"I'm fine." I mutter.

"Adrian! Do something!" I hear Jason scream. Where is A?!

"Lila. It's gonna be ok. God, what do I do?!" I hear Adrian whisper the first part and scream th elast.

"Bite her." Jason says in a soft tone.

"No!" I hear Adrian scream and he grabs my face. "It's gonna be ok. I promise. You're gonna live!" Adrian says sobbing.

"Just do it..." I whisper.

Then I feel pain and see darkness.

Adrian's P.O.V

"Just do it...." She says with a small voice.

I did. She's now turning. I can see her gasp and arch her back in pain.

"GOD! THIS HURTS!" Lila screames through gritted teeth.

"Just close your eyes." I shisper and she does. She has a few tears fall, but then her eyes shoot open and instead of those beautiful brown eyes I see crimsom eyes.

Lila's P.O.V (OMFG SHE'S A VAMPIRE!!!)

I throw myself out of the ropes.

"Adrian! Get. Them. Out. Of. Here!" I say looking at Em and A. Em has a horrified expression and apparently I missed something becfause A's eye shoot open and guess what? Red.

Jason grabs Em and runs.

Meanwhile Dalton, who I've named Short German, is fighting Drew and Dawson is fighting Christopher.

"Here." Adrian says handing A and I a blood bag from a hospital. The only reason he has them is because I refused to watch him drink people.

"Lila, you there?" A asks once I drink....It. Imma call it juice.

"A?" I ask since no one's talking.

"Cool." A says.

"I got Drew, you get Christopher?" I ask smiling.

"Yup." A replies and we use vampy speed to lunge.

....................................

So yeah, I did that. Plus awesome song to the side.