Part 26- Go. To. Hell.

Lila's P.O.V

I wake up with an arm draped over me and a head ache from hell. I turn to face Adrian.

"Mm-mm are you sure we have to fight today? I have no idea why I have this head ache. And HOLY SHIT WHEN DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" I ask shooting up.

"Shh. You were screaming in your sleep because of a nightmare and I laid with you and the screaming stopped. And yeah, we do have to fight today. Take an Asprin or something. " Adrian replies.

"Oh." I say rubbing my head. I take the medicine from him.

After we manage to scout out where the Council members are and get there we have to make a plan.

"Ok, guys. Lila and Adrian go right. Emily, Allison, and I will go left." Jason says smiling.

"Ok sure." I say walking off.

"Wait a minute! You can't just walk in!" Adrian says grabbing my arm.

"Oh shit you're right! I forgot! A and Em, I love Y'all." I say pulling them into a group hug. After exchanging "I love you's" Adrian and I find a different entrance because apparently just walking in and killing vamps is to messy.

"Adrian, something doesn't feel right." I whisper once we get into the mansion.

"I know, but we have to be quick and get our point acro-" I don't get to hear the rest because all I see is darkness.

...........................................

I wake up to "Here master, I don't know where the vampire is." A sickly sweet voice says.

"Well, Hello Darling" I hear a British accent say once I open my eyes.

All I'm getting is that I'm bloody and the scar above my right eye brow is open again and this vampire's fangs are visible.

"Oh don't you treat a lady nicely? Torture, really? I thought you'd be classier than that." I say smirking.

Bam!

He smacked me.

I can taste blood. You know what? fuck it! I spit my blood in his face.

"I'll let you off because if I hit you again, Darling. Well, let's just say you're bleeding an awful lot. Now tell me where Adrian is." He says getting a few centimeters away from my face.

"Go.To.Hell!" I scream at him.

"My name Is Christopher James. I am head of the vampire council you stupid little bitch!" He says screaming in my face.

"FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW ME ASS HAT! I'LL BREAK FREE AND KILL YOU!" I hear A scream from a room across the hall.

"You don't own me. I will break free." I say in a calmer voice.

........................

Hm.... Christopher gif on the side and omfg Lila is being tortured.