Larry.

This is Larry Love. It's a Sweet One Shot. x 

(Harry’s POV)

I was stoked. When my mum told me that she got me the concert tickets I couldn’t believe it. Not only was The Script one of my favorite bands, but I’d always had a bit of a crush on Danny O’Donoghue. He was well fit. My mum bought tickets for Haydn, Nick, and Will too. So it was good having my band mates with me.

I watched as Mark, Glen, and then finally Danny ran on stage. “How are you guys doing tonight? I have to say it’s great to be here. Are you excited?” I let out a loud “WOO”, smiling like an idiot. “I don’t think you heard me. I SAID, are you excited?”

(Louis’ POV)

Stan gripped my hand tight, jumping up and down cheering as Danny finished his speech. I was still in shock. When he had told me he was taking me somewhere special for our 1st month anniversary I though it was just going to be somewhere small, so when we pulled up at the stadium. I cried quite a bit.

Trying to talk over the screaming, I leaned in close to his ear, “Thank you so much for bringing me here babe. I’m so happy.” I gave him a wide smile then kissed him softly and directed my attention back to the stage.

“This first song is called We Cry. It’s one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy” Louis covered his mouth, trying not to act like a teenage girl. He looked at Stan and smiled, pulling him closer. Tonight was going to be amazing.

(Harry’s POV)

“Sorry guys. But I’m afraid this is the last song for tonight” I boo’d, not quite ready for it to be over. “This is Breakeven.”

I couldn’t take my eyes away from Danny. He was way more attractive in person. “Harry mate, you’re drooling!” I closed my mouth and glared at him, leaning back and reaching around nick, smacking Will on the back of his head. “Ow! Fuckin wanker.”

“Shut up and listen to the music you shit head” I said, throwing my water bottle at him. He swatted it away and it flew back my way and hit the guy in front of me. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry. My friend’s a right dick.” As the guy Will hit and his friend turned around, my eyes widened. This guy was gorgeous. His eyes were bright blue and he had straight brown hair. He was wearing a tight pair of rolled up jeans and toms with a The Script shirt. As my eyes eyes wandered I noticed his hands were laced with the guy next to him.

“S’alright mate. I’m Lou-” he was cut off by the guy next to him, looking rather annoyed.

“Why don’t you watch what you’re doing, yeah?” He said as he let go of the gorgeous boys hand and wrapped his arm around his shoulder, turning him around to continue watching the concert. What the fuck?

(Louis’ POV)

“What the hell Stan? It was an accident?”I shouted over the music as he turned us so we were facing the stage. I don’t get why he was being such a dick to the lad, he seemed genuinely sorry. I looked over my shoulder to see the lad was still looking at me. I sent him an apologetic look, feeling bad for how Stan was acting. Fuck he was gorgeous. Long torso, Big green eyes and full lips with a head full of brown curls.

“He hit you with a water! And he was checking out even though it’s pretty obvious that you’re MINE.” He said as he squeezed my shoulder with his hand. I winced. I don’t know why he was acting like this, he never has before. Maybe he thought that I was hurt and the fact the boy was che- WAIT, he was checking me out?

My eyes widened and when I looked behind me again he was still looking at me but when he saw I caught him he quickly looked away. Oh well. Maybe he just felt really bad. I laced my fingers with Stan’s and focused on the concert, pushing the curly haired boy out of head. “It’s alright babe, really. I don’t care. Don’t worry about it, I’m all yours.” I leaned in and kissed him. “Happy anniversary, thank you so much for bringing me here tonight.”