What He Says When You're Down.

I love this so much you guys. Enjoy<3 

What He Says When You're Down

Louis: “I can’t believe that you don’t believe you’re beautiful. Have you ever took a good look at you and noticed you’re flawless. Stop pointing out the flaws and notice that you are beautiful. You don’t need a reminder that you are beautiful because you are the reminder.”

Zayn: “You’re so worth it. Everyday I want to be with you. I literally hate saying goodbye to you. Every time I see you my heart swells and my lips seem to ache for your touch. My whole body aches for you when I’m away. You make me laugh and smile. You are literally the definition of perfect. Please don’t ever feel you’re not worth it. Because you are.”

Liam: “You have no idea how much I love you. Every burning fiber in my body makes me love you. Every day I want to be with you more like every second. You make me smile every second I’m with you. Every moment I’m with you I feel completed. I feel like I met a part of me I never knew existed. So the people who told you that you are unloved can go screw. Because I love you.”

Niall: “Fuck everyone who said that you’re fat and go back and tell them “That’s nice.” Don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t perfect, because guess what (Y/N)? You are. You don’t need everyone to think your amazing you just need that one special person. And I’ll be that special person to tell you that you are perfect. In every way.”

Harry: “Who cares if someone said our love isn’t real? Do they actually know us? Do they sit here and watch us watch our favorite movies a billion times for each other? Do they go inside my head and see how your constantly on my mind? Or vice versa. Do they spend time with us on dates? Do they hear my heart how loud it gets whenever I’m near you? No because they only see us behind a lie. Guess what (Y/N)? I love you more than you will ever know.”