Louis [R]

A/N- some people don't see in the title "[R]" just means it was requested. I also wrote it if it has the [R] but If I write it and it's not a request, I'll just tell you in an authors note. :) thanks.

----

You looked out into the distance, high over London, the people down below looked like ants. You stood in your midnight blue stilettos and couldn't help, but smile over the view of London. You were waiting for your boyfriend of five years, Louis. 

He told you to come up to the London eye at seven and here you are waiting at a fancy restaurant with him no where to be seen, but then again, Louis likes to be fashionably late most of them time. What surprised you tonight is that he told you to meet up with him and the London eye is packed tonight. You were afraid you weren't going to be able to find him through this crowd, but you were wrong. 

You smirked at the confused blue eyed boy that stood out in the crowd. He was talking to some pretty blonde hostess and flinging his arms everywhere, he looked lost...

You marched straight up to him and smiled. "Yeah, trying to find a very pretty girl, like ye high!" Louis tried to describe your height, only making you laugh obnoxiously as you walked over. "Oh, damn found her!" he laughed with me and the blonde hostess just nodded and snickered as she walked away. "She loved my description of you!" he said as he slithered his arms around your waist. You chuckled and he kissed your cheek; making you giggle. 

"Tomlinson?" the same hostess called out. We looked over and walked over to her. "Ah," she started "I knew i've seen you somewhere!" Louis laughed and the hostess chuckled as she brought us to our table. 

"Where so, love?" Louis questioned. 

"My little sister's magazine." 

"Oh, how old is she?" 

"Ten." the hostess smirked.

Louis' jaw dropped and then formed into a smile. "Ah, that's nice. We'd get along!"

"I couldn't agree more!" you blurted. You laughed and the hostess let you both sit down. 

"Your server will be with you shortly." She smiled and walked off, and as quickly as she could a cute little brunette with a pale face scurries over and straightens herself out as she asks.

"Hello, i'm Lindsey. I will be your server for the night, could I start you off with some drinks?" Her smile was perfect, you couldn't help, but smile back at her.

"A water please." you say. 

"And for me a bloody mary!" Louis chirps, you look over to him, his light blue beauties gazing into your [Y/E/C] eyes. Lindsey nodded and walked off, she vanished through the busy restaurant. You chuckled as did Louis."So love, I want you to have whatever you like on this menu. No worries for anything!" You continued to look into his eyes and you couldn't help, but frown. 

"I don't know why you think these expensive things matter at all, Louis." You said, biting your lower lip. 

"They don't!" His eyebrows furrowed. "I just...I love you, [Y/N] and I just want you to know that i'm willing to do anything for you, even if that means buying this ridiculous priced lobster for you!" he points at the menu on the table. You giggle and he grabs your lingering hands on the table. 

"I love you too, Louis Tomlinson." 

"Well, i'd hope so!" he smiled widely. 

"I do, to the moon and back." You blushed a deep shade of red and Louis stood up, his hands still entwined with yours and he leaned over the table fit for two and kissed your nose. 

"Ditto, baby." he whispered, his breath tickling your lips. 

------

QUICK I KNOW, It was a request from so long ago, I totally apologize for the late update and late requests, I have about five and i'm working on all of them. :X I'm hoping I can get this over with soon since my newest book is out! 

Check out The Beauty Of A Child , vote and comment please! It would mean a lot, I really want to know what people think of my book (: but I need feedback for that. It is very descriptive like 12 Reasons Why was! GO GO GO, GO CHECK IT OUT OFF MY PAGE!!

Love you lots xx