what he sings/raps to you... w/blurb (omaha boys edition)

Johnson You're a top shelf girl, I put it on my life and I put it on the world

Imagine you and Jack are on your way to a party and Jack is playing music off of his phone through the speakers of the car and his and Gilinsky's song, Cold Hearted, comes and and as soon as that part of his rapping comes on, he looks at you straight in the eye and raps along with the music because you truly are a top shelf girl, especially to him, and he would do anything to make you happy.

Gilinsky Got so many things I wanna do, to your body

Imagine you are at the studio w/ the jacks because they are recording their new song, Cold Hearted. When Jack has to sing that part of the song, his eyes lock w/ yours, he points at you and does his oh-so-perfect body rolls. Let's just say that when you got home, he did so many things to your body ;)

Sammy Oh my god your booty

Imagine you and Sam are having a dance party in the kitchen while y'all wait for the cookies in the oven to be ready. His and Nate's newest single, Signs, is playing out of the speakers of his phone as y'all grind against each other to the rhythm of the music. When his part of the song comes on, he raps it, but when this part of the song comes on, he smacks your butt and mutters "oh my god your booty." quietly to himself.

Nate I can see the signs when you move that ass around

Imagine you and Nate are at a party in L.A with the other boys and you are wearing his favorite tight, little, black dress. "In honor of Skate and Sammy being here, here's their new song!" the DJ announced. You dragged Nate to the dance floor and started dancing. "Let me see that ass baby girl." he whispered in your ear.

songs used: Cold Hearted by Jack and Jack & Signs by Sammy Wilk & Skate ft. Ty Alaxandar